DVDVR Message Board

NOVEMBER 2019 WRESTLING PHOTOS

What was the Bagwell/Scorp beef over? Did Buff rip him off for calf implant money or something?

EDIT: I hasten to add, you would not want to fuck with Scorp. He beat up Road Warrior Hawk on that WCW North Korea excursion and almost got everyone killed. 

Edited by Curt McGirt
  • Haha 2

I can imagine that coming out of Ross' mouth, and by association out of Vince's through his headset. 

Here's a question, was the Truth Commission done for by the time Gang Warz hit? I mean it's not like they needed another group of white supremacists with the Harris brothers right there, but they could have slotted them into that feud. 

6 hours ago, Goodear said:

d83674edd32076ddb56e03201555fccf.jpg

Jim Cornette and Jimmy Valient

“Now after we take this pic your gonna want to lay underneath that glass table over there and i’m gonna show you what really makes me Boogie Woogie”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

What was the Bagwell/Scorp beef over? Did Buff rip him off for calf implant money or something?

EDIT: I hasten to add, you would not want to fuck with Scorp. He beat up Road Warrior Hawk on that WCW North Korea excursion and almost got everyone killed. 

Scorpio would have taken out the North Korean military himself.

Now I'm picturing Cornette as a false messiah waving his tennis racket at his followers. Obviously the cover can never come off so Cornette can spout a bunch of horseshit about the racket being gimmicked with the power and glory of his father, God. Then tell a bunch of fables about using it to fend off Satanist heathen at a spot show in Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina.