DVDVR Message Board

UFC 243: Whittaker vs. Adesanya (10/5/2019) - Melbourne, Victoria, Australia (Marvel Stadium)

Elsalvajeloco

Kassem with the cheapshot on the high five. Immediate karma with a flash knockdown though.

edit: holy shit, this is some amateur shit. Kassem is all over the place. She's going to get KO'd by the looks of it.

Edited by Oyaji

It's good that Megan Anderson got that win after hearing about mental health issues. I'm not sure where she goes from here though. There are probably a few female featherweights out there, but she is not good enough to build an entire division around. She's a solid fighter who can finish women who aren't particularly good. I think she was a bit overzealous in making that jump to the UFC. I think being in Invicta would allow her to make more of an impact. Plus, they need someone who is going to stick around. What can she really do in the UFC especially if it's impossible for her to make 135?

Edited by Elsalvajeloco
  • Like 1

I said it earlier.   Tuivasa is like a turtle on its back when he's on the ground.  Dude has no scramble to speak of.

So now the question is does he start to learn from his defeats or do the matchmakers have to find better tomato cans for him to fight so that he doesn't screw up his marketability to a PPV by continuing to get embarrassed by grapplers?

Edited by J.T.

Just now, Oyaji said:

Somebody with more reach is gonna catch Adesanya when he's leaning straight back with his chin right there. Wasn't Whittaker tonight.

He caught Israel a few times, but it was on the end of his punches. He forces you into bad positions just because you THINK you can catch him since he's leaning back like that. I would never advise anyone to fight like that, but Adesanya makes it work. He is willing to get buzzed so he can take your head off.