DVDVR Message Board

AEW - OCT 2019

Dolfan in NYC

40 minutes ago, Flair’s Shadow said:

AEW TV Title.

The Shadow knows....

I’m starting to think these shadows are created by the shade of Andre’s erect dick.

I hope this means they’re doing an extended Florida trip. It would coincide nicely with Jericho’s cruise that departs from Miami.

15 minutes ago, Craig H said:

Then why even lurk and then comment in said "circle jerk."

Because someone dropped my name, and like other threads I don't comment in, I peruse occasionally to keep up on things, but don't post if I don't have anything to add or to comment on something I didn't watch and don't plan to watch.

If you're gonna call me out, call me out and and don't be a bitch about it.  Don't name drop me in a thread I don't often post in.  Do it where I committed the "offense".

I watched a couple shows and this promotion is too PWG for me and I don't care for it.  You guys want your safe space to not have anyone speak badly about your wrestling utopia great.  Want to comment on something I said in another thread.  Use that thread.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Where's the Christmas Show gonna be? New Orleans is a halfway point of sorts between Garland and Jacksonville and that city seems like it would party on Christmas day. I guess the question is do you run the show live or  do you shoot it earlier in the day and air it live to tape?

Also they are gonna be at sea for the Jericho Cruise on a Wednesday. It'd be cool even if it was taped earlier in the day if they aired an episode of Dynamite from the cruise ship in the middle of the ocean.

2 minutes ago, Web Conn said:

Where's the Christmas Show gonna be? New Orleans is a halfway point of sorts between Garland and Jacksonville and that city seems like it would party on Christmas day. I guess the question is do you run the show live or  do you shoot it earlier in the day and air it live to tape?

Also they are gonna be at sea for the Jericho Cruise on a Wednesday. It'd be cool even if it was taped earlier in the day if they aired an episode of Dynamite from the cruise ship in the middle of the ocean.

They aren’t doing a show Christmas Day. 

Just now, matt925 said:

They aren’t doing a show Christmas Day. 

They aren't airing anything that night? No Dynamite at all? Not even a best of? Seems odd NBA has switched over from TNT to ESPN by 8pm on Christmas. Damn entitled wrestlers wanting to spend time with their families on Christmas Day.

Also do yo book a Miami show for before of after the Cruise? There's two weeks in between the Jacksonville show and the cruise. You could run Orlando on the 8th, the University of Central Florida is there and they have a 10,000 seat arena. The 15th IDK maybe run Miami live do the show the next from the ship then on the 29th run Tampa spending all of January in Florida. it's a big enough state.

15 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

Besides doesn’t TNT air 24-hours of a Christmas Story just like TBS?

It's on TNT and TBS. One will run the movie, the other station will run something else. Then they switch. Also, it's for 48 hours, not 24.

37 minutes ago, Web Conn said:

They aren't airing anything that night? No Dynamite at all? Not even a best of? Seems odd NBA has switched over from TNT to ESPN by 8pm on Christmas. Damn entitled wrestlers wanting to spend time with their families on Christmas Day.

Also do yo book a Miami show for before of after the Cruise? There's two weeks in between the Jacksonville show and the cruise. You could run Orlando on the 8th, the University of Central Florida is there and they have a 10,000 seat arena. The 15th IDK maybe run Miami live do the show the next from the ship then on the 29th run Tampa spending all of January in Florida. it's a big enough state.

Turner and abc/ESPN have split rights for nba. Christmas and MLK day are the two biggest days of the year for nba so they both want action. NFL has the thanksgiving tradition and NBA has Christmas. 

2 hours ago, Casey said:

Also, it's for 48 hours, not 24.

Actually it's just a day but it's like a one time Groundhog's Day scenario. You just don't remember what the hell you did the previous day.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Casey said:

It's on TNT and TBS. One will run the movie, the other station will run something else. Then they switch. Also, it's for 48 hours, not 24.

I'm excited to see that in theatres for the first time ever this year. Can't wait.

2 hours ago, Web Conn said:

Schiavone hosting a Best Of show in front that green screen will be cool.

This depresses me because I want to see a 2019 edition of the old WCW All Nighters but only Schiavone and Tenay are around. I hope they eventually get Tenay involved in some capacity, even if it's backstage. He's a god damn almanac and probably the most knowledgeable guy outside of Meltzer (AND HE'S ALREADY ON THE PAYROLL, AMIRIGHT?!).

Edited by Oyaji
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Going back to this weeks BTE. That footage of DDP as he waits for his music to hit is absolutely fantastic. The face he makes at the producers is the perfect “I’m still over face”. He is also in great shape for a 90’s wrestler in his 60’s. Usually guys like him would be walking around with physical issues, and mental issues from drug abuse, but he looks to have 100% control of all his faculties.

• Like 5