DVDVR Message Board

OCTOBER 2019 WRESTLING PICTURES

36 minutes ago, Goodear said:

a21b287f1acf62bb9c7283cb7053b3fa--wcw-wr

I was just playing WWE2K19 last night thinking about how much I loved the Reggie WCW Tag belts. It's still kind of weird to me to see one brand new here, because by the time I started watching WCW regularly they were discolored and falling apart. I think one of the side plates fell off when Hall/Nash held them in 97- a private collector has that one today and you can see how it was ripped right out of the leather. The JMAR ones that came after just didn't feel as classy, even when they added the eagle to the design

• Like 1

To be fair, everyone other than WWF only ever used 1 set of belts at a time.  It wasn't until recently that most bigger promotion started keeping 2 sets and rotating them out for maintence (except WWE, which has 3 and just gets new ones every year)

3 hours ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

WCW was pretty bad at taking care of their belts. Like the WCW World Championship had loose side plates, and the big gold buckle was bent at the top.

3 hours ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Da2wJ7xUQAAht0q.jpg

Yeah see, when you have a pair of pilled up drunks dragging the belts around airports and cars and arenas every night, they end up falling apart.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

Jesus dude, wear something underneath. Looks like he stuffs a water bottle in his trunks.

He just really wants everyone to know he's Jewish.

• Like 1