DVDVR Message Board

OCTOBER 2019 WRESTLING CHAT.

25 minutes ago, Craig H said:

Random thought, but I wish Arm had a badass daughter in wrestling too so maybe at some point we could get that theoretical person, Tessa, and Charlotte teaming together.

Well Arn isn’t even a real Anderson. Just get him to find a women’s wrestler from the indies. Tell her to shave her hair into a skullet, and not use Nair for weeks.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs
  • Like 1
  • Haha 8

7 hours ago, SorceressKnight said:

Through all the WWE's problems- even up to today, WWE never quite got the right time when people were sick of the top hero and knew "this is the time to turn them"- with only Bret Hart in 1997 turning heel right when the fans were ready to boo them. 

Bret was a face for all of 1997, pal.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, The Natural said:

That would be great. Given the Kabuki Warriors turn, I think she'd be a better fit for them now than Paige.

2 hours ago, BurningBeard said:

Nobody can model quite like The Model

I really want to go back in time and ask, "So, dressing like a ship's captain?  What made you decide on that?  Why not a train conductor, or better yet a a dude who drives a stagecoach?"

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Edwin said:

That would be great. Given the Kabuki Warriors turn, I think she'd be a better fit for them now than Paige.

Nah. They don't need a manager. The only Japanese I speak is Hello Kitty, and I knew Asuka/Kairi were saying "These raggedy heifers think they're better than us! Let's fuck them up!"

• Like 4
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, Burgundy LaRue said:

Nah. They don't need a manager. The only Japanese I speak is Hello Kitty, and I knew Asuka/Kairi were saying "These raggedy heifers think they're better than us! Let's fuck them up!"

I've come to the conclusion that raggedy is the single funniest descriptor of a person in the English language.  If you call someone raggedy, you'll always get a least a chuckle out of me.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Burgundy LaRue said:

I swear WCW once put Great Muta on commentary in Nitro's dying days and he got away with repeating the same random gibberish before screaming "FUCK YOU UP!" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

they don't need a manager but between Asuka's revival of green mist and Kairi's Piperesque eye pokes I do kinda want them to have a Mrs. Fuji (complete with bowler hat) hitting people with a cane to help them out.

I propose they bring in Yin Ling The Erotic Terrorist to finally get herself a U.S. payday.

She's got a son to support after all.

(no, seriously, she really does now, I couldn't remember how to spell her name so I actually had to look her up for the sake of this gag)