DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2019 - WEEK FOUR

Dolfan in NYC

Just now, hammerva said:

So does Gruden get fired this week or does he get the shit beat out of him by the Pats and THEN fire him

Hell of a trick play by the Chiefs to get into the Red Zone.  I have a feeling this Mahomes might need some 4th quarter magic one more time

It makes a lot more sense to let him handle the Pats game and then give whoever the new guy is Miami. But games like this make it hard.

And, this Det/KC game has been nuts. If I didn't care, it would be wildly entertaining.

I guess the Week 6 game will be to determine who gets the #1 draft pick, because I can't see the Skins or the Dolphins winning any of their other games.

And I still think Gruden gets canned this week.  Although, there really is no one on the staff to replace him.  Unless you have Jim Tomsula(!) as the interim coach...

1 minute ago, johnnyboy said:

I'm only seeing it via Redzone as it's blacked out on GamePass here, but that looked like it should have been a nailed on ejection.  I'm guessing by your response that it wasn't.

No - in fact there was off setting penalties so technically the hit wasn't even punished

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, johnnyboy said:

I'm only seeing it via Redzone as it's blacked out on GamePass here, but that looked like it should have been a nailed on ejection.  I'm guessing by your response that it wasn't.

Yeah, and it ended up not even being a penalty as it was offset. . . 

14 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Giants are 2-2

Raiders are about to be 2-2

I will never understand football

not that the Raiders are a consistent piece of evidence, but SHOCKINGLY good rushing and good defense still wins games

14 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Giants are 2-2

Raiders are about to be 2-2

I will never understand football

not that the Raiders are a consistent piece of evidence, but SHOCKINGLY good rushing and good defense still wins games

This Chiefs/Lions game has been a blast from beginning to end. Awesome job by the Lions' defence to contain Mahomes just about as good as you can but man... What an offense even without dickhead Hill. 

Stafford's arm is the last hope for Detroit.