DVDVR Message Board

Hell in a Cell XI - 10/6/2019

Dolfan in NYC

I feel like they are going all in with the Fiend. I still think we will get at least one stupid move in making the match more than 8 minutes and glorified squash of Rollins, but it feels like they are going too in with the Fiend to have him fail here even with a fuck finish. Rollins is just dead in the water as champ and the Fiend feud has only served to make him look even worse. That isn't damage they can recover from him with him staying champ.

Edited by Eivion

Great. More shoehorn Charlotte. 

Someone made the point earlier that they think Rollins might beat Fiend bc of Rollins' win over Lesnar and that showing a long-term commitment. To me that read as a last-ditch effort to build credibility for Rollins, and I'm not sure it's worked. They've trotted legend after legend out there to give him the "rub," had him pin Lesnar twice, and he still isn't moving the needle. That's not all on him, but it can't be ignored, either. Even if he comes back later and "overcomes," the only answer is Fiend absolutely wearing him out Sunday and walking away with the WWE title. Also, Heyman is apparently a Wyatt uberfan, so my guess is we're about to see how much influence he actually has.

I think we will get a 6 man with the OC vs Mid Card Flippy Guys

Nakamura defending against Miz again.

Maybe something to hype up the Flair v Hogan thing? Rusev/Orton v ???/??

Corbin doing a segment about being King while Rock/Gable interrupt?

Outside of putting the belts on The Fiend and Sasha for RAW and Charlotta for SD, I think it's gonna be a pretty meh show while they hold for the draft.

14 hours ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

lol no

Also, weird take considering how fast she ran at Clash of Champions.

Bayley is on my list of "settle down, Philenetico" women on the roster, but this and her follow up tweet that basically said, "Charlotte said no, lol" are just not a good look. There's a world of potential you can do with a heel Bayley but GOD DAMN if none of it is happening. Still don't get why the women's champion of Smackdown has to tap out clean on the big premiere on fox

• Like 1

I might watch this live with the matches announced. If I don't, it's because I have an afternoon shift tomorrow and I don't want to be annoyed when the Fiend doesn't win or the the match goes to a no-contest. I said the following in the Clash of Champions thread and stand by it when I suggested Rollins vs. The Fiend inside HIAC:

On 9/16/2019 at 5:53 AM, The Natural said:

Squash Seth ;).

I assume they add a few more match during whatever kickoff show they have. Still, I'm kind of worried about the lack of matches. If the tag and women's matches just went long that would be fine, but now I'm afraid they will try to go the distance on Fiend/Seth which needs to be only 60-100 seconds longer than Brock/Kofi.