DVDVR Message Board

AEW - SEPT 2019

RIPPA

6 hours ago, alstein said:

The MLW talent would fill the gaps in their roster heavily.  That said, doesn't DBS Jr dislike the Elite?

He did appear on an episode of BTE, during the 'Jay Lethal turns into Randy Savage whenever anyone touches his shoulder' angle. On the other hand, there's this:

Not sure if this is kosher, but please delete if not.

I have 2 good seats to AEW’s first TV this week, but travel plans have changed and I can’t use them. Have tried to sell them on Stubhub and Ticketmaster, cheaper than I bought them, but no luck.

If you’re interested, PM me. This is a “pay what you want” situation at this point, otherwise they’ll just go to waste.

aewchampaign.jpeg

ASSEMBLY HALL HOLLA. An intriguing choice... there's a bunch of colleges in range, but that's a big building (16,000) to fill when you have smaller arenas nearby in Peoria and Normal that look good on TV.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Pete said:

aewchampaign.jpeg

ASSEMBLY HALL HOLLA. An intriguing choice... there's a bunch of colleges in range, but that's a big building (16,000) to fill when you have smaller arenas nearby in Peoria and Normal that look good on TV.

They’re giving discounted tickets to college students apparently.

Good news about TSN, too. Hopefully they can get the ITV deal sorted out properly before the year is up.

Edited by Casey

7 hours ago, Pete said:

Tony Khan's hometown, isn't it? His lucky number number is 10 (Birthday October 10th) so he wanted the 10th show to be in the same building that he first saw live Wrestling in.