DVDVR Message Board

DVDVR SURVIVAL FOOTBALL 2019

RIPPA

League renewed - Yahoo emailed everyone who was in last year's league (at whatever email address you use on Yahoo)

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival/register/joinprivategroup?gid=18402&password=LIGER~!

For some reason it didn't email everyone who was in the league last year so you will have to re-enter on your own (unless I find the email thingy)

Usual reminder that - YOU NEED TO BE REGISTERED BEFORE THE THURSDAY WEEK 1 GAME

2 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Reminder that you need be entered and have your selection in before Thursday's game

This goes for everyone except those who always plan to enter and automatically get eliminated for not picking the first week.

• Like 1

As I said in the DVDVR pay league - I'M A CHANGED MAN!  I made my first week pick a week early!

When the rest of your life is in shambles, you learn to savor all the things about football season starting. 

Edited by CSC

At a minimum you need to be registered for the pool before tonight's game

You might be able to make your pick up until the start of teh 1 pm games

Who knows - Yahoo is weird

10 minutes ago, Super Ape said:

After Thursday night I think I understand @JLSigman’s fury towards Delhomme back in the day, because I felt it towards Cam Newton.

Never bet on Thursday games, kids.

Yeah a Thursday division game is a pretty gutsy pick. Especially when Tampa Bay has the better coach. 

10 hours ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

Our lone elimination for this week will be someone who forgot to make a pick. Anyone here want to take credit for that?

It was No Future (considering his name was in his team name)