DVDVR Message Board

NXT - AUGUST 2019

RIPPA

1 hour ago, Greggulator said:

Knowing what we know, I'd absolutely pass on Enzo. But if Kass has his head straight, why not? He's a recognizable name. He can talk. He has size. I'm not asking him to be in the main event. But he'd be a really serviceable mid-card gatekeeper type. Throw him out for a segment or two with his catchphrases, have him in a seven-eight minute match against whoever you want to put over, rinse-and-repeat. He can be either a face or a heel. You need people like that to chew up time with a two hour weekly show.

Why would you put Cass on TV before literally anyone currently in NXT?  Without Enzo, who they should never bring back for a multitude of reasons, Cass is just a tall guy.  His mic skills were pretty trash without Enzo.  He's legitimately bad in the ring.  They have a roster full of guys better than him at everything, and that is before you take into consideration all of the people they have in the Performance Center.  All of those people deserve a chance before Cass, who got the push we wished all the former NXT guys would get, and failed miserably.  

So real talk, if Enzo comes back, it would be the worst possible thing to do for his health. NXT is going to be a 2 hour show that Vince can't help himself from meddling in, which means Enzo is going to get fucked up on a weekly basis. I don't wish CTE or brain injuries on anyone, but it's going to be unavoidable for Enzo so, you know, he can't possibly be around for long.

For what it is worth - Ryan Satin at Pro Wrestling Sheet reached out to WWE for comment on the story and the WWE said "there is no true to the report"

So clearly it happened

• Haha 1

Have EYFBO signed with anyone yet? I searched, but couldn't find anything that particularly links them with AEW. I'd love to see them in NXT.

• RIPPA locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic