DVDVR Message Board

MLB 2019 - AUGUST

Dolfan in NYC

Gary Thorne and Jim Palmer are far too good of announcers to have to suffer through this team

There was a point during last night's game where I thought Palmer was going to murder an Os pitcher.

• Like 8

So reports where that Nathan Eovaldi was getting moved back into the rotation and that he would start Wednesday game

But then Boston used him out of the pen last night so no one has any clue what is going on

This is fun

Pete Alonso hit his 39th HR last night which ties him for the NL record for HRs by a rookie (with Clay Bellinger who hit 39 in 2017)

He is on pace for 52 homers which would tie him with Aaron Judge for the MLB record

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Royals DFA Billy Hamilton. 

A contender is gonna pick him up solely to steal bases in the playoffs and it is gonna go horribly horribly wrong

3 hours ago, Raziel said:

Fucking umpires.  When they do this shit like looking to toss people it makes me in favor of changing to the robots.

I am amused that CC got ejected when he technically isn't off the IL yet

On 8/16/2019 at 5:35 PM, RIPPA said:

A contender is gonna pick him up solely to steal bases in the playoffs and it is gonna go horribly horribly wrong

At least it won't be the Yankees, who already picked up Terrance Gore from KC for the same reason.

I see the Rays picking him up.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

On 8/16/2019 at 5:35 PM, RIPPA said:

Your winner,  the Atlanta Braves.