DVDVR Message Board

NXT - JULY 2019

RIPPA

There is a chance (a slim one but a chance) that they are setting up UE vs. The OC for either the FOX debut or NXT on FS1

UE and OC went back and forth some on Twitter last week and there was AJ making those random comments on RAW about "knowing where the PC is" (or something like that)

Meltzer said that WASN'T the plan at the moment but anything is possible

On 7/27/2019 at 11:46 AM, Eivion said:

And spend how much time needed to build her up? Honestly, it would be better to save Toni for a heel Io. They really should just get Shayna out of the way ASAP.

I don't think they would need to spend any time building up the current NXT UK Women's champ and most recent MYC winner

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I don't think they would need to spend any time building up the current NXT UK Women's champ and most recent MYC winner

I still think it would take a bit for audiences to warm up to her on the level they have other women in NXT. She would be liked, but not to the extent that people like Yim and Candice already are. Beyond that there just isn't any remotely good reason to keep Shayna around any longer. She would be far more useful torturing Bayley or going after Becky while the rest of the heels in NXT with the rest of the heels in NXT actually having something to strive for instead of biding their time.

Guest Edwin
On 7/29/2019 at 10:46 AM, Dewar said:

I think they are going to turn Lee heel in the near future. Complaining about the tournament winner getting a title shot he never got, and frustration from losing some matches leads to a good heel turn. 

That's what they are doing with Shane Thorne.

20 hours ago, MORELOCK said:

Is that Dakota Kai in the back? It'd be a good time for a return, since we need a good candidate to take the title off Shayna. 

Speaking of which, Shayna in the photo as well makes me want to see her throw down with Meiko.

• Like 1