DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2019 WRESTLING GIFS.

13 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

What the fuck is Road Dogg doing to Funk? He's selling like he's the one that got hit with the can.

the acid trip ankle lock

RD was probably having trouble because his hands kept slipping off Funk's tentacles.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DO NOT CLICK THAT. Especially enlarge it. I looked away and only imagined her horrible face during it and it scared the living shit out of me.

I'm more horrified that she did fucking floss dance.  That shit can die in a fire.  Even R Truth annoys me when he does that.

9 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

What the fuck is Road Dogg doing to Funk? He's selling like he's the one that got hit with the can.

They were trying to drag Funk back to their corner as Funk was trying to get to his corner for a tag. I remember they worked that match like a crazy brawl at first and then it settled into a normal 8 man tag so that they could build to the hot tag to Austin.

On 7/9/2019 at 2:31 PM, mattdangerously said:

There was an episode of Championship Wrestling from Memphis in February of 1985, where the weather was so bad that half the promotion couldn't make it to the studio. Jimmy Hart and the First Family are having a field day with Eddie Marlin being absent, just beating the hell out of jobbers and throwing them outside in the snow. But then Jimmy screws up and dumps a bag of flour on Lance Russell. If you've ever watched Lance for any length of time, then you know that underneath that smooth, charming exterior lies a man who is perpetually not in the mood for any of your shit. He suspends Hart for 30 days on the spot, and orders him to leave the studio.

The best part about all of that is that a few years ago, 90 year old Lance Russell cut a promo on Twitter about getting revenge on Hart for the incident at some indy show. Talk about holding a grudge.

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, cwoy2j said:

The best part about all of that is that a few years ago, 90 year old Lance Russell cut a promo on Twitter about getting revenge on Hart for the incident at some indy show. Talk about holding a grudge.

TIL they have Publix in Jonesboro, AR.