DVDVR Message Board

JULY 2019 WRESTLING GIFS.

tumblr_mp0ffrdrva1qik913o1_400.gif?w=715

Rainmaker. Taken from NJPW The New Beginning 2012 as Kazuchika Okada defeats Hiroshi Tanahashi for the IWGP Heavyweight Championship. The two have amazing chemistry together. 

46814f07b7349db0ce325144b220adffb502dd82

The dropkick is a big move in Kazuchika Okada's arsenal, rightly so for its aesthetics.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Muta scale! 

Naw, for true Muta scale you have to leave pools of blood wherever you're standing.

And then there's this...

Not sure what's better: Okada literally crying for Yano or Omega channeling his inner Buster Keaton. "Whatever, comedy boy."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, The Natural said:

With Amazon doing a Lord of the Rings series, I have to say, Alexa would be perfect to play an elf.  Preferably a evil elf who wears booty shorts.  

• Like 1

On 7/2/2019 at 11:24 PM, Curt McGirt said:

How come NOBODY IN THE HISTORY OF WRESTLING has ever stopped a DDT like that before?!

I don't know, but we should probably send a few fruit baskets or some top shelf liquor to Mr. & Mrs. Sam Fatu for giving us the gift of Jacob Fatu.

Fatu's opponent should have really known better than try to hit a Samoan in the head. That's Wrestling 101.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 4

I think I've seen similar counters to that, but it was on a cutter attempt not a ddt. I'm sure it happened somewhere.