DVDVR Message Board

ALL-ENCOMPASSING T-SHIRT AND MERCHANDISE THREAD

MORELOCK

Lack of self control in the face of sales means the Bayley hugger t and the Samoa Joe shirt will be coming.

Been strongly considering getting both anyway.

I went with the Savage shirt Pete mentioned above.

2nd choice came down to Samoa Joe or Suplex City. Went with Brock solely because the pics at least don't show a "WWE Gear" etc. tag on bottom. Petty, I know.

I went with the original Kevin Owens "KO" and a Goldust "Ashes to Ashes" shirt. Last week, I bought the Samoa Joe shirt when they were doing the 20% off sale.

In related news, I now own too god damn many wrestling shirts.

Got a Samoa Joe shirt (from WWEShop?  Dafuq?!) and an Ambrose one for my wife.  Was tempted to get another  two, but reminded myself of the shitton amount of shirts I already have.  And because I'm a hoarder for them, as long as they fit in some way I can't possibly get rid of them.

Also going to need to consider those Macho/Hogan hoodies for cooler weather.  EDIT:  Wait, they're going Kickstarter style with this?  That's...interesting.

I like it, but that nerd part of me wishes the Russian flag was the ol' hammer and sickle.

Wasn't Nikolai revealed to be Lithuanian after he turned face after the iron curtain came down? Should be either the old CCCP flag or the Lithuanian flag for him.

Great T shirt though!

Ummmmm Hulk Hogan body slamming a dinosaur. Where the fuck has that been all my life? So buying that.

You dont remember that? He slammed the TRex just after the original Jurassic Park movie came out. He MADE that TRex man.

Also I am buying all of those. Bye money...

• Like 1

I wish these were part of the BOGO sale Monday, they're all tremendous!  I'm glad it's on their site and not a site like Barbershop Window.  EDIT:  Nothing against BSW, but the shirt quality is better on WWEShop.

I like it, but that nerd part of me wishes the Russian flag was the ol' hammer and sickle.

Wasn't Nikolai revealed to be Lithuanian after he turned face after the iron curtain came down? Should be either the old CCCP flag or the Lithuanian flag for him.

Great T shirt though!

Nikita became from Lithuania, not sure about Nikolai.

Great T shirt though!

Yep. I think when he was DiBiase's endentured servant. I recall he had a jacket with a US flag and a former solviet republic flag on his jacket.

Great T shirt though!

Volkoff magically became Lithuanian too. They were the go-to "babyface" country.