DVDVR Message Board

ALL-ENCOMPASSING T-SHIRT AND MERCHANDISE THREAD

MORELOCK

I will say these are shirts that you can't use the "no wonder he doesn't make money look at his shitty merchandise" argument

its not as bad as wwe shirts usually are in this aspect, but they would be a lot better if they didnt have the writing on the back. same with that vader one (although its no where near as cool as the darth vader/big van vader mask combo shirt)

Not sure if this is the right thread but last night's Toy Hunter features the main guy trying to find some WWF LJN figures for some member of the Black Eyed Peas who is a huge wrestling fan.  Hulk Hogan is on the show.

One of the things they showed was the Hulk Hogan workout set which I believe I actually had as a kid (but never used) 

Not sure if this is the right thread but last night's Toy Hunter features the main guy trying to find some WWF LJN figures for some member of the Black Eyed Peas who is a huge wrestling fan. Hulk Hogan is on the show.

One of the things they showed was the Hulk Hogan workout set which I believe I actually had as a kid (but never used)

Good thing you didn't, as children shouldn't be allowed to have syringes, red & yellow in color or otherwise.

• Like 1

I have the poster for the Hulk Hogan workout somewhere. I bought it on eBay and the shit smells like a fucking ashtray.

Apparently smoking like a chimney was part of the plan. I know on the to cassette he tells you to drink raw eggs every day.