DVDVR Message Board

2019 NBA Playoffs: SEMIFINALS

Contentious C

1 hour ago, Contentious C said:

I'm imagining a world where Sam Presti re-signs Harden instead of trading him for Steven Adams' draft pick and a bag of magic beans.  And perhaps in that same world, they convince Westbrook he's better off as a cutter/slasher while Harden is the primary ball handler.  I envision two things happening:

- All the Durant chatter never happens, because, for a couple of years, OKC out-performs GS; and,

- Lawful talks an INCREDIBLE amount of shit about James Harden's game because he's in the wrong uniform.

These are both funny.

Didn’t hate OKC until Russ stole an MVP. Loved Durant because he went to Texas. Always thought Harden was cool, and had no idea he’d become the GOAT.

Presti was insane to draft three MVPs and decide to keep the worst one.

Is tonight a referendum on Giannis and his style of play? 

If the Bucks lose, we really have to ask if his style of play can win a championship. No jump shot, take 5 steps to the basket and flail in hopes of getting to the free throw line. I don’t think it’s sustainable. 

25 minutes ago, Lawful Metal said:

Is tonight a referendum on Giannis and his style of play? 

If the Bucks lose, we really have to ask if his style of play can win a championship. No jump shot, take 5 steps to the basket and flail in hopes of getting to the free throw line. I don’t think it’s sustainable. 

He's 24. So... No. No it is not.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Lawful Metal said:

So you’re saying he has time to learn how to shoot?

He's gotten better every season of his career to date, I see no reason to think he won't continue to improve.

Edited by Brian Fowler
  • Like 1