DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2019 WRESTLING GIFS

11 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Related image

Image result for briscoes gif

I met Mark Briscoe yesterday before the show! Such a nice guy. While we were talking, he got a call and I think it was from one of his kids.  If he didn't get himself over as a huge babyface with me already, that put him over the top. Chicken is a super cool dude.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Why would a "gay" man want to get headbutted in the crotch any more than anyone else.

YAGpXPd.png

(There's an answer, but no one here wants to go down this rabbit hole. Trust me.)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

If the intent isn't to smash headfirst into his balls; then, there are reasons I'm sure. That or he's got some painful kinks. Consult Dolfan for more information.

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

Why would a "gay" man want to get headbutted in the crotch any more than anyone else.

Why would you feel uncomfortable headbutting a gay man in the crotch, but excited to headbutt a straight man in the crotch?  

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, supremebve said:

Why would you feel uncomfortable headbutting a gay man in the crotch, but excited to headbutt a straight man in the crotch?  

Well, if the victim of the move is straight, he might have been having sex with a Woman earlier, so there could be a lingering aroma of femaleness there. In fact, that explains why it's a headbutt. D-Von was always intending to actually drop an elbow, but then he'd catch a whiff of his opponent's most recent female dalliance, and... well, in the immortal words of Valerie Solanos:

the male is, nonetheless, obsessed with screwing; he'll swim a river of snot, wade nostril-deep through a mile of vomit, if he thinks there'll be a friendly pussy awaiting him.

Edited by AxB
Clarity

3 hours ago, Infinit said:

I met Mark Briscoe yesterday before the show! Such a nice guy. While we were talking, he got a call and I think it was from one of his kids.  If he didn't get himself over as a huge babyface with me already, that put him over the top. Chicken is a super cool dude.

I'm just going to bypass all this headbutt discussion and instead wholeheartedly agree with this.

Back when  ROH was at the Du Burns Arena in Canton when they started doing shows they had the after party at Della Rose's that was across the street.  My wife and friends came with me and we all had one helluva time not only at the show but at the after party.  The highlight was when we were talking with the Briscoes (and Papa was there) and all of us had a shot of Wild Turkey.  Papa Briscoe was so damn proud of my wife for drinking that like a champ and it's still something she talks about to this day.  Then I made the mistake in telling Mark I drive a Honda which made for some damn funny photos seeing his fake rage.  But they were all cool as hell.  I only remember hanging with Mark that one time but have run into Jay a couple times.  He's pretty damn cool to talk to as well and while I may share different viewpoints from them I would gladly hang with The Briscoes anytime.

Edited by NikoBaltimore
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, GetDown said:

j7qiGJM.gif

What does gay have to do with it? Clearly Rico is just into some weird shit and that throws Devon off.

9 hours ago, CreativeControl said:
Only Samoan's can do this move: 

Only Umaga could really do it with any good regularity. The Usos stopped doing it because they their success rate went down to 50/50.

2 hours ago, Eivion said:

Only Umaga could really do it with any good regularity. The Usos stopped doing it because they their success rate went down to 50/50.

Fatu was pretty good at it in his Headshrinker days wasn’t he? Yokozuna was good at it in squashes too but he was Japanese so I guess it doesn’t count >_> #kayfabe 

2 hours ago, CreativeControl said:

Fatu was pretty good at it in his Headshrinker days wasn’t he? Yokozuna was good at it in squashes too but he was Japanese so I guess it doesn’t count >_> #kayfabe 

Jacob Fatu hits it pretty flawlessly as well. If you haven't watched that MLW near-riot squash (posted here like yesterday), get on it.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, BrianS81177 said:

I'd be willing to bet Stephanie has to apologize for Vince multiple times a day. 

I'd be willing to bet she doesn't.

2 hours ago, Ryan said:

I assume under the facade her and Shane are exactly like him.

I bet Shane is more like Linda. Stephanie had the good sense to shoot down the incest angles and probably doesn't have the sense of humor of a 12 year old. I'd be scared if anyone were EXACTLY like Vince.