DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2019 WRESTLING PHOTOS.

• RIPPA pinned and featured this topic

Nah, way after that and the disappointing blow off match. It was a Texas Death Match (they weren't allowed to call it that) on WCW Saturday night in 94

Edited by CreativeControl
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

0521-jday-rock-triple-h.jpg

Only WWE PPV I've ever been to.  Had 5th row seats thanks to a friend at the time owning a Karma Records with a Ticketmaster outlet.  Sat next to two guys dressed like the Dudleys who flipped their shit when DX went over Bubba and D'Von, saying "Someone must die god, someone must die".  

• Like 2

So, who's body did they photoshop Steph's head onto? And could they not have found a body that was in focus? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

22 minutes ago, gatling said:

Only WWE PPV I've ever been to.  Had 5th row seats thanks to a friend at the time owning a Karma Records with a Ticketmaster outlet.  Sat next to two guys dressed like the Dudleys who flipped their shit when DX went over Bubba and D'Von, saying "Someone must die god, someone must die".  

Fine one to go to, friend. I really liked Trips vs. Rock's Iron Man match and that memorable return by the Undertaker.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AxB said:

So, who's body did they photoshop Steph's head onto? And could they not have found a body that was in focus? 

Looks like Steph's doing the people's eyebrow as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tromatagon said:

Who the fuck is Wfriple H?

That's what Shawn calls Trips when he's high and/or drunk as fuck, which he appears to be in that graphic.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie