DVDVR Message Board

2019 NBA Offseason Thread

Dolfan in NYC

5 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

Oh, and for fun, be averaged more points per shot attempt than Harden (1.6-1.48)

Easy to do when all you do is dunk. 

Unassisted dunks are such a big deal right? 

I wonder who led the league in unassisted  3s? 

On 4/25/2019 at 9:11 PM, Dolfan in NYC said:

John Havlichek has passed away.  He was 79.

If you are white I hope you called your grandpa because he was definitely broken up about this.

Pop is planning on signing a 3-year extension with the Spurs and will remain the highest-paid coach in the NBA.

• Like 1

On 5/1/2019 at 2:23 AM, Contentious C said:

Vince Carter, who is a literal Greybeard now, wants to come back next season.

I never really dug him much in his prime, but am 1 million billion percent behind him continuing his career now.

Because as long as Vince is ballin we still young and it‘s going to be 2000 forever.

Dude will manage to play against somebody who was not even born yet when he won the dunk contest ?

48 minutes ago, hassan80636 said:

Because as long as Vince is ballin we still young and it‘s going to be 2000 forever.

Dude will manage to play against somebody who was not even born yet when he won the dunk contest ?

Holy shit, that's not hyperbole. 

Fuck we're old.

• Like 1

So D'Angelo Russell got caught with weed at an airport security checkpoint...because he hid his weed in a hollowed out stash can of Arizona Ice Tea, which you wouldn't be able to take through security lol

• Haha 2

People around the association seem really convinced KD is New York bound. Toss in another big name signing (Kyrie?) and whatever they can get for whatever pick they end up with, and it's less far-fetched than it seems.

On 5/1/2019 at 9:54 AM, jaedmc said:

That would give him the record. Would that be enough to get in the Hall of Fame?

Well, it should help his aura.

Kind of hard to continue to get grazed and fall like you'd just gotten shot if there's a chance you break your hip, after all.

I guess the dream/nightmare scenario is the Knicks signing KD and another star, win the lottery, and package the pick/rights to Zion with a couple pieces to get Davis.

The Timberwolves hired Gersson Rosas to be President of Basketball Operations

Rosas had been one of the folks who interviewed for the Wizards job. Also known to have interviewed to replace Ernie Grunfeld are Danny Ferry and Troy Weaver (Thunder VP of BO)