DVDVR Message Board

WWE Raw 10-7-13

MGFanJay

Okay show, but nothing amazing. It dragged a lot and just felt like a night of either worthless rematches or filler. And Cena is facing Alberto at the Cell PPV to further shorten his career. HBK as the ref should either lead to a great visual with him raising Bryan's hand with the title, or him turning on Bryan and hopefully wrestling him at WM. I liked Bruno getting some time, although it's odd to have his first Raw appearance ever being on the app. Backlund's promo was amazing. The show-closing angle ruled - HHH took a glorious bump for Show's punch.

http://jayreviewsthings.blogspot.com/2013/10/raw-10-7-13.html

Screens -

Ring Angel time!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I hope everyone appreciates John Cena's dedication to destroying his body so that half the building can boo him.

Cena needs to learn to say "No way! Are you crazy?" to WWE the same way he does to Nikki whenever she brings up the subject of marriage.

• Like 4

Nice to see Finlay/Noble/Rotunda out there to break up the fight.

I bet if the promos weren't so tightly scripted Booker wouldn't have said "more importantlier."

What's the purpose of the Punk-Heyman feud? It's just Punk dominating everyone always, even fucking Brock.

Don't know why they'd put Sandow out there and not let him talk.

Something that consistently annoys me about Raw endings: Where the hell did Cody and Dustin GO? Show's taking a 3-on-1 beating and they're like "see ya man?" Bryan showing up to pose at the end made even less sense, because where was he the whole time Show was getting beaten up?

He's human. Sadly, I just don't think he'll be walking under his own power when he's 50. What is the point here? To pop a couple thousand extra buys?

I don't know for sure, but I imagine when he announced he would be off for a while, he meant it. Then WWE just laid the guilt trip on him.

He's human. Sadly, I just don't think he'll be walking under his own power when he's 50. What is the point here? To pop a couple thousand extra buys?

I think the current state of Hulk Hogan is probably foreshadowing for how Cena will end up one day. Maybe even worse, since Hogan never took anything close to the crazy bumps Cena has.