DVDVR Message Board

SDL is Life Lessons - 4/2/2019

Dolfan in NYC

Crowd was red hot for KOFIMANIA! but I have to give Bryan all the credit in the world too,  a couple times when Cole was trying to talk over the crowd like a moron Bryan quickly cut it off and let the crowd get the chants in.   Underrated skill.    I'm loving this build and can't wait to see the match.  

• Like 1

I enjoyed what I saw though for some reason my DVR screwed up during the Heavy Machinery part of the mixed tag so I missed everything after that until the signing.

Was nice seeing IIconics get some promo time.

8-mantg was nice and a decent setup for the SDL tag titles match.

Dug the signing. Bryan was good and, the crowd was hot, and I like Kofi's rebuttals.

Kudos to you for testing the waters and making the joke anyway.  Almost did but I didn't want a -netico added to my name.

Looking at the WM card...Kofi is losing.  Seth probably is too.  WAY too many faces seemingly going over beforehand.  As much as I want a Kofi title reign, they have to save everything for the main event.    Bryan wins.  Lesnar wins.  Lynch wins it all.  I hope I'm wrong on the first two.

19 minutes ago, sydneybrown said:

Kudos to you for testing the waters and making the joke anyway.  Almost did but I didn't want a -netico added to my name.

You have to take the easy lay-up when they come your way.

I don't mind being Nice Guy Cibereddico.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

2 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Kofi lost on the last two PPVs and he's been pinned by Bryan twice.  It'd be a real shame if they halt his momentum again.

I think Kofi getting the win and Mania Moment's a good idea, though at the same time Bryan's so good in this role that I'd like him to win it back not too long afterwards.

Thought that was a pretty underwhelming go-home on the whole, though.

5 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Kofi lost on the last two PPVs and he's been pinned by Bryan twice.  It'd be a real shame if they halt his momentum again.

I agree.  Unfortunately I've been done this road one time too often.  If Kofi wins...this is the part where Kane comes back...

Figure Kofi's a lock to win as well. They did my projected finish for Orton/Styles tonight so now I think AJ wins, looking forward to that one. Don't think the Iiconics have a real chance, but would love to see them as champions.

56800674_331877180802851_484859639729487

Edited by DreamBroken

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

You have to take the easy lay-up when they come your way.

I don't mind being Nice Guy Cibereddico.

Nice Guy Ciberdildico?

3 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I'm a dildo? Damn, tell me how you really feel.

It would really revitalize Cibernetico's shitty gimmick. CIBER THE MAIN MAN.

I still think it's hilarious that part of Shane's heel act is making Greg Hamilton do a good job for the only time each show.

Babyface Miz is.... Actually working? Wow.

Kofi/Bryan is such a good angle. I can't imagine Kofi getting a long run with the belt, but he definitely should win. WWE is often really bad at striking when the iron is hot, but here they should. Take advantage while Kofi is on fire.

I cannot get into the buildup for a battle royal that features the Weekend Update crew. I mean, come on. At least Asuka got to stand tall.

Edited by Brian Fowler
  • Like 2

Although didn't he screw up the concept of "son of a bitch" by mentioning Vince.  Oh well close enough

by the way Nikki Cross needs to wrestle men.   Her craziness is kind of wasted with the Smackdown roster currently.

So, who exactly did Sanity piss off?

I assume it was the same people that EC3 pissed off.  At this point going back to TNA is a step up

I liked the show and especially liked the contract signing.  But as a Balimorean I just wanted to point out how much I loved the Miz sign that looked like the Old Bay can.  That was some well-done stuff.