The Hardys: WWF/E, TNA/Impact, ROH

Rey Mysterio: ECW, WCW, WWE, Lucha Underground

Jerry Lynn: WCW, ECW, WWF, TNA, ROH

Rhyno: ECW, WWF/E, TNA, ROH

Alberto El Patron: WWE, Impact, Lucha Underground, ROH

Low Ki: ROH, TNA/Impact, WWE, MLW

Raven: ECW, WCW, WWF/E, ROH, TNA

• Like 1

Cody: WWE, Impact, ROH, NJPW, AEW (soon).

Sami Callihan: WWE, Impact, Lucha Underground, MLW, ROH I think

Konnan: WWF, EMLL, AAA, ECW, WCW, Impact/TNA, MLW, The Crash... Probably a few more as well. Did he ever work Japan? He's bound to have at some point, right?

Edited by AxB

4 hours ago, AxB said:

Cody: WWE, Impact, ROH, NJPW, AEW (soon).

Sami Callihan: WWE, Impact, Lucha Underground, MLW, ROH I think

Konnan: WWF, EMLL, AAA, ECW, WCW, Impact/TNA, MLW, The Crash... Probably a few more as well. Did he ever work Japan? He's bound to have at some point, right?

Sami has worked ROH, as did Konnan.

Jerry Lynn: AWA, USWA, GWF, SMW, Michinoku Pro, CMLL, WCW, WWE, ECW, TNA, ROH

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 1

Defiant Loaded episode 6, from this January. David Starr vs Pac main event. But the second segment has Marty Jones (BritWres legend) bringing out two of his trainees for an exhibition match against each other. Two brothers, 15 and 17 years old, been training for less than a year.

Mark and Thomas Billington. Dynamite's nephews. And they're both doing most of Uncle Tommy's signature spots already.

Full 77 minute show here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWiRhF4rKRI

Main event starts at about 55 minutes, Billington Brothers show up at 21 minutes-ish.

• Like 2

Guest Edwin

Was Jack Gallagher cut from WWE?

Someone left a Pro Wrestling 2.0 school flyer on my car window at the NXT tapings that had him listed as a trainer on Wednesday nights at 7:00 PM and underneath it said: "Get #trained and #tvready by Superstars formerly with the #WWE and #Japan."

He was also on last week's Giant Beastcast to sorta-kinda promote WrestleMania and share stories about how Super Mario Maker tore his marriage apart. 

Guest Edwin

That's so odd... This is the flyer I got:

g4DdeUa

The only guy I'm aware that has worked for WWE regularly there is Gallagher. I know Mecha Wolf has done jobs on NXT and 205 Live, but I wouldn't consider him a former WWE guy based on those appearances.

Its also pretty odd WWE would allow Gallagher to do seminars outside of the WWE bubble indys.

By Mike Johnson on 2019-04-11 05:14:00
WWE Creative team member Robert Evans was let go by World Wrestling Entertainment over Wrestlemania week, PWInsider.com has confirmed with multiple sources.

Several sources have told PWInsider.com that Evans was let go at the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony after a speech he had produced featured a mention of Vince McMahon.  McMahon has strongly stressed for years that he does not want to be mentioned or praised during the Hall of Fame ceremony, to the point it has become something of a running joke.  When McMahon's name was mentioned, sources stated that Evans took the blame as writer and producer of that segment.  One source stated the firing took place at the gorilla position as the Hall was ongoing.  

According to Stu Carapola’s WWE Hall of Fame coverage, Bret Hart’s induction speech included the story of the first time Vince McMahon reacted to the Hart Foundation and praised their work.  There is no confirmation as to whether Evans worked on that specific speech yet.  

The DX induction that closed the 2019 WWE Hall of Fame ceremony later featured the entire DX contingent mentioning McMahon’s name over and over in a silly way, which may have actually been sparked by McMahon’s reaction to his name being dropped earlier in the evening.  After all the name dropping, Bully Gunn quipped that McMahon couldn’t “fire” him.

Evans, 35, wrestled for Ring of Honor, CHIKARA and other promotions under the ring names RD Evans and Archibald Peck after breaking into the business under the late Skandar Akbar.  He signed on with WWE Creative in the fall of 2016.    We are told Evans was liked by those who worked with him within the company.

• Sad 4