DVDVR Message Board

All Things Borderlands

RIPPA

GUNS WITH FEET!!!!!!

Seriously though I hope they don't fuck this up. Don't get rid of split screen co-op, don't make me constantly be online to play, don't make it some fucking battle royal bullshit and don't micro transaction me to death. I'm excited as shit but still skeptical. 

Edited by BrianS81177
Spelling errorz

Just now, BrianS81177 said:

GUNS WITH FEET!!!!!!

Seriously though I hope they don't fuck this up. Don't get rid of split screen co-op, don't make me constantly be online to play, don't make it some fucking battle royal bullshit. I'm excited as shit but still skeptical. 

Considering they just added 4 player split screen co-op to the original Borderlands (in the remastered edition) I can't see them getting rid of it for B3

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudes, this looks seriously great. You know when there are games in development for a long time or you've waited for them for a long time and so you think, damn, this thing better be fucking massive and awesome? Yeah, Borderlands 3 looks exactly like that.

5 hours ago, Gonzo said:

There, I thought we had a Borderlands thread around here someplace already.

Oh like I am not starting a new thread when I am not lazy

The new Borderlands is intriguing but considering I haven't played Borderlands 2/Pre-Sequel or 100%ed the first Borderlands yet, it'll be awhile before I get it. I'm hoping they won't go the way of Destiny/Anthem/The Division 2 on this and have you endlessly kill Psychos for the billions of guns.

5 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Oh like I am not starting a new thread when I am not lazy

Well, no, I just thought we'd had one at one point and with the new game coming (hopefully) soon I thought it was appropriate.

Apparently the official Borderlands account on Twitter put out. . .and then deleted. . .a tweet that said the release date was set for 13 September. That's a Friday the 13th, so it seems like the sort of thing Gearbox might do.

Given today's date, however, nobody really knows for sure if it's a legitimate thing or not.

Well remember - they said more news was going to be announced on Wed (April 3) so it is possible someone was doing a planned Tweet and accidentally hit send Tweet

On 4/1/2019 at 6:09 PM, RIPPA said:

Well remember - they said more news was going to be announced on Wed (April 3) so it is possible someone was doing a planned Tweet and accidentally hit send Tweet

Ding ding ding - we have a winner

And that caused a review bomb on Steam of the previous games.  Because gamers are nothing if not mature, calm, and do everything after thinking it through.