DVDVR Message Board

NFL Week 6: The Largest Spread in NFL history

SirFozzie

Texans fans show up at Schaub's house, cheer when he gets injured, and throw ice at his head while he's on the trainer's table trying to get in. And then leave in the 3rd quarter.

When did Houston turn into Philly?

And then Yates throws that pick 6. FML.

Put in Keenum. Fire Kubiak.

Texans fans show up at Schaub's house, cheer when he gets injured, and throw ice at his head while he's on the trainer's table trying to get in. And then leave in the 3rd quarter.When did Houston turn into Philly?And then Yates throws that pick 6. FML.Put in Keenum. Fire Kubiak.

I thought Texans(not the team) were douchebags in general. . . .

Texans fans show up at Schaub's house, cheer when he gets injured, and throw ice at his head while he's on the trainer's table trying to get in. And then leave in the 3rd quarter.When did Houston turn into Philly?And then Yates throws that pick 6. FML.Put in Keenum. Fire Kubiak.

Let's not get racist.

Let's not get racist.

Didn't know that being from Texas was is own race. . .

• Like 1

Are the Bronco's just trolling the Jags and letting them stay in this until about halfway through the 3rd, then just open it up and destroy them?  Or are a bunch of people that bet the Jags with points going to be very very happy?

EDIT: Hey Peyton, my Fantasy team would appreiciate it if you stopped throwing to Julius Thomas.

Are the Bronco's just trolling the Jags and letting them stay in this until about halfway through the 3rd, then just open it up and destroy them?  Or are a bunch of people that bet the Jags with points going to be very very happy?

EDIT: Hey Peyton, my Fantasy team would appreiciate it if you stopped throwing to Julius Thomas.

Fuck that KEEP throwing to him. I have both Peyton and Thomas on my team. Its a tough year for TE's in fantasy most everyone outside of Graham and Thomas is under performing. 

see I need his points. . .

And why can't it be both? Denver can destroy and fuck over the gamblers at the same time. . .