DVDVR Message Board

WrestleMania XXXV - April 7, 2019

I mean it is very well possible these are pre-tapes but it sure as heck seems like Alexa won't be in the Battle Royal (since that was a theory kicked around a few times)

3 minutes ago, jaedmc said:

Is there more money in Big E turning on Kofi Kignston tonight to cost Kofi the belt or after Kofi wins it?

I honestly think there's more money in keeping them together. Even if they aren't always tagging.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

I honestly think there's more money in keeping them together. Even if they aren't always tagging.

I don't necessarily disagree, but it feels like Big E and Woods being pretty much responsible for him getting this shot is PERFECT fuel for a turn. And it would be HOT. After Kofi wins, what is there for him to do other than lose it back to Bryan?

4 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

We sure it isn't the one Daniel Bryan threw in the trash?

Lol.

No blue/red colour underneath the main plate like the Women's WWE Championship belts, women's are smaller and the side plate looks different. 

Edited by The Natural

2 minutes ago, jaedmc said:

I don't necessarily disagree, but it feels like Big E and Woods being pretty much responsibly for him getting this shot is PERFECT fuel for a turn. And it would be HOT. After Kofi wins, what is there for him to do other than lose it back to Bryan?

I'd send Lashley to Smackdown in exchange for Randy Orton. It's a nice little call back to the last Lashley/Vince feud, but also a good way to take a step back from the racial undertones of this feud. 

Just now, The Natural said:

Stage looks dull to what we've had in recent times. Distinctive sets are the best.

To be fair - the distinctive sets seemed to lead to A LOT of problems regarding complaints from fans in attendance

I haven't heard a peep from anyone so far about this year

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, nofuture said:

Speaking of weather, it's currently 87 in Tampa which would make it pretty brutal weather if we see similar temps next year at Mania.

It probably will be knowing Florida then 2 days later we will get a cold snap. 

6 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

To be fair - the distinctive sets seemed to lead to A LOT of problems regarding complaints from fans in attendance

I haven't heard a peep from anyone so far about this year

Good point.

I mentioned this on Twitter but at least they finally figured out how to get folks into the building.

So there were far more people in the building for Nese/Buddy than the opening match the last couple of years.

I mean it was still really tough getting them interested but they were kinda with it at the end

1 minute ago, Rick said:

Hardly any chatter about Cena apparently being signed on for a match tonight. Tana is in the building.. 

I already mention that PWI says he is the special ref for Angle/Corbin so I wouldn't get your hopes up too high