DVDVR Message Board

DVDVR Fantasy Basketball 2013~!

Assassin

Hello!

I have renewed the league from last year, and sent out invites to all the mangers from the league last year.  I am very open to adding more, and changing the league to rotisserie if we get an uneven amount of teams which sign up.  Post in here if you have a preference on draft date/time, or any stats you want to add, or have anything removed from the league. 

Edit: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/dvdvrbb2013

Also, don't worry about that draft time, it can and probably will be changed.

Yeah - I dont know why I didn't get mine since I get a billion football reminders and its not like I haven't had the same account forever.

Anyhoo - someone send me the info to [email protected] (and I already checked the junk folder)

I sent you the invite, Yahoo is very weird with their emails. If anyone wants to join/was in it last year, but hasn't gotten an invite just PM or post your email, and I will send you one.

Hey-o... 

I wasn't in the league last year, but I'd be up for being in it this year if you've got room.  I've been itching for an NBA fantasy league to join...

My arch-nemesis? FEH. 

Edit: Ross has sent me an email, and we are back up to 10 teams in the league, which brings me to a question I have for fellow members.  If we only have 10 or 12 teams in the league this season, do you think I should cut the six teams in the playoffs down to four?  I don't want this to be like the real NBA, and we have half the teams making it in, but I am open for suggestions.

woo!

As far as the playoffs go, I tend to lean on the side of more playoff teams vs. fewer playoff teams.  It seems to help keep more people involved in a league; there's nothing worse for a fantasy league than people checking out and not paying attention to their lineups.  But I'll definitely go with the flow.

I was purposely waiting to bump the thread until later in the weekend for that same reason, but I'd much rather do head-to-head simply because of the playoff situation Ross mentioned above. If we don't get a 12th team, or somehow still end up with an odd number then I will just switch it over.

Here are a list of a few of the people still draft eligible in ESPN Leagues.

Posted Image

I wish there were someone who awoke after about 10 years, and immediately tried to get into a Fantasy League, and wondered why Shaq and Steve Francis were rated so low.