Birmingham Stallions
Houston Gamblers
Memphis Showboats
Michigan Panthers

In order of amount of bitching I have seen from the few people that care

• No Roughnecks
  • 3 teams in Texas
  • No Sea Dragons

Apparently the big hang up that had delayed the merger was the XFL wanted the split to be 5 XFL teams/3 USFL teams (basically they wanted the Roughnecks over the Gamblers)

• 5 weeks later...

RIP XFL. i always knew that it would have some sort of reappearance after the 2001 season. didn't bank on a moderately-successful season that got ground to a fine powder by a worldwide pandemic. i'll always hold fond memories of that inaugural Vince season. i had a lot of fun watching sub-par football. Hell, i have the entire season on DVDs.

i honestly don't know why the new Arena Football League doesn't just throw in with these guys. It's not like they have a real chance of huge success either way. 2024 marks their third attempt at a launch, with varying degrees of staying power. 

• 1 month later...

AJ McCarron requested his release from the Bengals (which was granted) so that he can sign with the St. Louis Battlehawks (which would mark McCarron's return to the club)

• 1 month later...
31 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

For your dining pleasure we have "64 Yard FGA By A Guy Who Hasn't Kicked Since HS":

Yeah and he made the kick twice. Got a feeling he's gonna be on an NFL roster sooner than later.

• 2 weeks later...