DVDVR Message Board

WWE Hall of Fame 2019

Brian Fowler

2 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

You think Sid wouldn't want to play softball in the park across from new Yankee Stadium, on the site of the old Yankee Stadium? That's hallowed ground.

Billy Martin pissed there.

Do a year of the giants. Because New York Giants, get it?

Main Event -
The Undertaker - The best big man ever.

Mid Card - 
Kane - Will always be tied to Taker. They had the Mania 20 match in NYC.
Sid - Main evented Mania with Taker. Always over.
Bam Bam - Was huge in ECW and fought NYG Lawrence Taylor
Molly Holly - Nothing to do with size but she had an iconic moment at WM 20 in NYC.

Celebrity - 
LT - One of the first huge celebrity matches I can think of. Inducting him in NY seems a no brainer.

Warrior Award -
Some charity rather than the actual people Warrior wanted to highlight like the ring crew, production people, make up/costume designers etc.

Happy to sub Kane out for Big Show if they want Kane to induct Taker.

Well, they like to have a former Women's champion every year, but Trish, Lita, Madusa, Jacqueline, Beth Phoenix and Ivory are there already. So, Mickie James or Michelle McCool next?

The Midnight Express aren't in yet, are they? They'd fit. Either version, or both.

14 minutes ago, AxB said:

Well, they like to have a former Women's champion every year, but Trish, Lita, Madusa, Jacqueline, Beth Phoenix and Ivory are there already. So, Mickie James or Michelle McCool next?

nakano.jpg

• Like 10

I can't say they'll definitely stay away from LT due to his legal issues, but I think they might. Plus that match flopped at the box office. Cyndi helped launch a boom era, and has tweeted about wanting to go in.

LT never, Cyndi 4ever

55 minutes ago, AxB said:

The Midnight Express aren't in yet, are they? They'd fit. Either version, or both.

Cornette & The Midnights went in as one a couple years ago IIRC

EDIT: misremembered.  Cornette showed up to induct the R&R Express

Yeah, they aren't in yet. The Rock n Rolls are, the Midnights aren't. Who else is there who is alive and not in yet? Marty Jannetty, he'll do. Raven. Vince himself isn't actually in yet. Sabu could be an option.

Considering Cindi's importance to selling the first Mania, I'm really suprised she's not in, with everyone else involved in the (arguable) double main event is already there, well, except for Kai.

18 minutes ago, AxB said:

Yeah, they aren't in yet. The Rock n Rolls are, the Midnights aren't. Who else is there who is alive and not in yet? Marty Jannetty, he'll do. Raven. Vince himself isn't actually in yet. Sabu could be an option.

I am assuming besides the obvious people like The Rock and Undertaker and Triple H and Big Show and Kane

And this is just me randomly picking names - there are WAY more

Tommy Dreamer I assume would be the next ECW affiliated person

Goldust

Christian

Brutus Beefcake

Normally Chris Jericho would have been a lock but that is gonna wait a few years now