DVDVR Message Board

FEB 2019 NXT DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Hopefully if they are moving NXT to 2 hours they just incorporate the 205Live guys into that and run it at Full Sail.  Lower the cruiserweight limit to something that a majority of the roster isn't less than already and you're set.  

• Like 1

If you pluck all of those shows from the Network and put them on FOX, then you don't have much original, first-run wrestling content left (if at all). Moving NXT is fine, but leave the UK brand and 205 Live on the Network or else the Network just becomes an archival tool and something that only has a live/first-run wrestling program once a month.

6 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Yes

I was more talking the other title (and potentially more now due to the special announcement)

Part of this is because I realized they might be starting 4HW vs. 4HW sooner rather than later and they might need Baszler to not have the title

No reason Shayna can't hold the belt till next Takeover.

3 hours ago, Casey said:

If you pluck all of those shows from the Network and put them on FOX, then you don't have much original, first-run wrestling content left (if at all). Moving NXT is fine, but leave the UK brand and 205 Live on the Network or else the Network just becomes an archival tool and something that only has a live/first-run wrestling program once a month.

I should have been clearer. Those shows would still be on the network, and the Fox show would be different matches, highlights, promos, etc...

Taping spoilers...

Spoiler

EU just had their best match against Ricochet and Aleister Black.

btw the Dusty Rhodes Classic is stacked: EU/Ricochet and Black, Moustache Mountain/Street Profits, 1-2/Forgotten Sons and #DIY/TURE.

Edit:

Spoiler

Sasha and Bayley were here, but I missed it as it was after Bugehangen's match and I headed out once Buge's music hit and came back after.

12 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Also from looking at the spoilers

Hide contents

Newest member of the announce team:  Pat McAfee.    Now excuse me I need to bury myself in this snow we have

Spoiler

He was just out for a little and left, luckily.

On 2/19/2019 at 7:19 PM, Craig H said:

Something I just thought of: They could announce the return of the Dusty Rhodes Classic, but this time it would be open to all tag teams, which the DIY vs Revival match could play into. 

Called it.

Spoiler

The Forgotten Sons/Aleister Black and Ricochet is the finals.

Johnny finally got one back on Ciampa in a must see segment. Unbelievable stuff.