DVDVR Message Board

FEB 2019 NXT DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Scored a pair of tickets to March tapings. I went back to the website and they sold out seconds later. That's nut.

They are selling tickets for the April tapings later today, too.

Managed to get 2 tickets for the April tapings, but again they sold out within minutes.

I'm sure they'll pop up on StubHub for $100+, but it's ridiculous how fast they've sold out for these past 2 tapings. For tapings prior -- the ones that just happened -- they had tickets available for about a week after they went on sale.

Also got tickets for tonight's live event. Hoping we surprisingly get the Rumble they promoted for yesterday.

NXT Orlando:

Eric Bougenhagen def. Shane Thorne ??‍♂️

Io Shirai & Taynara Conti def. Aliyah & Vanessa Borne

Matt Riddle def. Luke Menzies

1-2 def. Adrian Jaoude & Cezar Bononi

Kassius Ohno def. Keith Lee

Velveteen Dream def. Riddick Moss

NXT Women's Title: Bianca Belair def. Shayna Baszler by DQ

NXT Tag Team Title: The War Raiders def. the Undisputed ERA

For what it's worth -- Bianca was way over at the tapings and at the live event. That match with Shayna at TakeOver was truly a career making performance.

They still have hours to go until halftime of the Super Bowl, so I'd say the livestream Best Of is going to go on until halftime occurs.

And Halftime Heat is also apparently live from the Performance Center.

7 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Yeah they said on Twitter that they were showing basically NXT’s greatest matches until Halftime Heat

I believe Cathy Kelley said it was a 7 hour marathon when it first started. It's a pretty good way to spend a Sunday afternoon, to be honest. Right now they're showing Asuka/Cross. Kinda heavy on the current stuff, but they've dug back into the first few Network shows with things like the Horsewomen fatal four way and Charlotte/Nattie so far.

1 minute ago, Oyaji said:

Yeah, but this didn't have perfectly synchronized SSPs. And for Meltzer that matters.

~68,000 watching on YouTube. I imagine that would be the most popular of the streams. Seems disappointing. 

I heard the YT stream was choppy for a lot of people.  I watched on the Network.  It was clear there.

YT feed was fine for me.

Just now, Edwin said:

That was a ton of fun. Had no idea there was fans in the crowd or I'd had gone to this.

It was friends and family. Lot of NXT wrestlers in there too.

Just now, Niners Fan in CT said:

I heard the YT stream was choppy for a lot of people.  I watched on the Network.  It was clear there.

Watched on the YouTube PS4 app and it was fine.

2 minutes ago, Oyaji said:

Yeah, but this didn't have perfectly synchronized SSPs. And for Meltzer that matters.

~68,000 watching on YouTube. I imagine that would be the most popular of the streams. Seems disappointing. 

It's was streaming on all of their digital platforms and the Network. So 68K just on YouTube alone is pretty good, I'd say. The Best Of NXT stream before it peaked at maybe 17K.

1 minute ago, Oyaji said:

It was friends and family. Lot of NXT wrestlers in there too.

That @FLWrestlingFan on Twitter dude Kyle was there and was sitting in the same place he sits at Full Sail always so he's got to know someone who works for NXT.