DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2019 WRESTLING DISCUSSION.

19 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I can't believe Vince has never pushed for a beastiality gimmick/angle. Incest is ok, but I guess he draws the line at beastiality. He's had plenty of opportunity with all the hillbilly gimmicks over the years.

Didn't Kurt Angle want to have "beastiality sex" with Sharmell when he was feuding with Booker?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Infinit said:

Didn't Kurt Angle want to have "beastiality sex" with Sharmell when he was feuding with Booker?

Got to keep Angle away from the African American women.  That love poem he wrote for Robin Quivers and read to her on the Howard Stern show was enough to trigger the gag reflex

I won a gold metal in the Olympics
they say I never have been beat
I am also a gold medallist in the sack
much better than vegetables and meat

We can go to the theater
we can roll around in the grass
we an get coffee at starbucks
but don't try to squirt it up my ass

I'm sure the Stern crew wrote that but I heard he was calling around for awhile trying to woo her in an increasingly creepy way

35 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I can't believe Vince has never pushed for a beastiality gimmick/angle. Incest is ok, but I guess he draws the line at beastiality. He's had plenty of opportunity with all the hillbilly gimmicks over the years.

I mean Hillbilly Jim and Terry Taylor were there at the same time. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Infinit said:

Somehow, I forgot about that. My WWE viewership was really low for a while as most of my money went to indy wrestling and I stopped buying WWE ppv's until subscribing to the network.

47 minutes ago, Infinit said:

40 minutes ago, Serious Darius Bagfelt said:

Got to keep Angle away from the African American women.  That love poem he wrote for Robin Quivers and read to her on the Howard Stern show was enough to trigger the gag reflex

I won a gold metal in the Olympics
they say I never have been beat
I am also a gold medallist in the sack
much better than vegetables and meat

We can go to the theater
we can roll around in the grass
we an get coffee at starbucks
but don't try to squirt it up my ass

I'm sure the Stern crew wrote that but I heard he was calling around for awhile trying to woo her in an increasingly creepy way

Nah, there's nothing creepy about this guy.

Related image

• Haha 12
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Wasn't there also that time that Mideon was facing The Godfather, who offered him the ho's, and Mideon asked "got any farm animals?" 

24 minutes ago, SorceressKnight said:

Wasn't there also that time that Mideon was facing The Godfather, who offered him the ho's, and Mideon asked "got any farm animals?" 

Seems likely. I feel like we may have gotten a Godwinns beastiality angle in the Attitude Era if Mark Canterbury's neck held up and Dennis Knight wasn't repackaged.

3 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Seems likely. I feel like we may have gotten a Godwinns beastiality angle in the Attitude Era if Mark Canterbury's neck held up and Dennis Knight wasn't repackaged.

This was the period when Viscera was playing a "evil pimp" to the Godfather's "fun nice pimp". Somehow in the middle of this, Mideon revealed that he bangs pigs. I think this was the period after Russo left and WWE was trying to imitate.

Thank the gods he stopped doing that move. I never understood why that gimmick made him into someone that had his way with guys. Showing dominance I suppose? Let's not think too much about this. Hey look, Mable!

1 hour ago, Victator said:

This was the period when Viscera was playing a "evil pimp" to the Godfather's "fun nice pimp". Somehow in the middle of this, Mideon revealed that he bangs pigs. I think this was the period after Russo left and WWE was trying to imitate.

If I was an extremely wealthy person I'd run Attitude Era stuff like this on a loop in front of the Small Business Administration Offices.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Y'all are on a no strike policy until the end of the month

I think you can all keep it in your pants to not talk about Kurt Angle fucking animals until then (among so many other stupid things)

Of course - someone is going to test me.

Your call if you want to see if I am in the mode to play

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1