DVDVR Message Board

The Big Game, v.53

Brian Fowler

1 minute ago, hammerva said:

I am sure that the NFL likes that Romo is pretending that the ref are making up shit up on that Rams penalty.  I mean they probably were but still 

it's always a good sign when they don't even bother to get the uniform number even close to right because they're in such a hurry to make the call.

23, 56, I confuse those numbers all the time.

• Like 1

Vince needs to tell Goddell to work the clock a little so we can finish this Tyler Bate vs Pete Dunne match that they are showing

Never mind got in with 15 seconds to spare.  Frankly the best of NXT would have been a better idea than this boring as fuck game

The Rams should have taken timeouts on the halftime kneeldowns, see if they could force a Safety. 3-2 at halftime. Good Soccer score.

This halftime show would be better if R-Truth was doing it.

EDIT: OK, the Outkast bit was alright. But it's Missy Elliot guesting with Katy Perry all over again. Someone with good songs guesting with someone with no good songs, and blowing them off the stage.

Oh, right, this band is popular because the lead singer is a PG male stripper. Shite.

• Like 1

I thought it was okay once the white guy stopped singing. 

Not sure if are supposed to talk about HalfTime Heat here but if you like PWG style main events then boy that delivered

I am not sure we will see a commercial tonight better than the NFL 100 at halftime with the players and hall of famers  

• Like 2