DVDVR Message Board

Doctor Who Omnibus Thread

odessasteps

I find that after that last season...

I *REALLY* want a Vastra, Jenny, and Strax spinoff detective show.

Tell me that wouldn't be a licence to print money.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm wagering its who's playing the Twelve(Thirteen?) when Smith's regeneration scene takes place at the end of the Anniversary Special.  Or that they somehow got McGann and Eccelston in to do proper regeneration scenes.

Or Moffat stopped being a dick and finally asked Barrowman back.

The article speculates Peter Capaldi is the new Doctor, but I don't think someone that was in the entire Children of Earth season of Torchwood and a couple guests spots on DW itself would get it.

The article speculates Peter Capaldi is the new Doctor, but I don't think someone that was in the entire Children of Earth season of Torchwood and a couple guests spots on DW itself would get it.

Never thought about Peter Capaldi for the Doctor. Having heard it, I would like him to get it.

Never thought about Peter Capaldi for the Doctor. Having heard it, I would like him to get it.

I'd love it, just to see all the people on FB complain about how he's not sexy and how the Doctor is supposed to get younger with each regeneration.

I'd love it, just to see all the people on FB complain about how he's not sexy and how the Doctor is supposed to get younger with each regeneration.

In a just world, Capaldi would have the Sonic Screwdriver and Malcolm Tucker's use of language in bad situations.

• Like 1

If they went with Capaldi I'd consider that a ballsy move. At this point I am prone to pretty much love whoever they cast in the role. But it does seem like a total departure of young, squee inducing, merch moving Doctor Who.

As far as strange conwinkydinks go?

Capaldi was in World War Z and was credited as "W.H.O. Doctor".

• Like 1