DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2019 WRESTLING GIF THREAD

RIPPA

1 minute ago, Oyaji said:

Just don't get Cashed.

I don't think I push it that far. I don't personally attack anyone on here, or be overly obnoxious about my beliefs; be it religious, political, or anything else. I just kind of have a bit of different sense of humor. I'll never deny that. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Oyaji said:

Just don't get Cashed.

I think both NGE and I know just how far we can push it, we both have rather offbeat senses of humor, but we're never malicious.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, The Natural said:

Still remember this amazing hot tag:

Yet they book him as a heel. Claudio is such an easy wrestler to get behind. Don't believe me? Watch his late '05-early '06 pre-CZW heel turn in ROH, his '07-'08 face run, and his pre-BDK face run in Chikara. As good as he was as a heel with Hero, I think he's an even better face.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Yet they book him as a heel. Claudio is such an easy wrestler to get behind. Don't believe me? Watch his late '05-early '06 pre-CZW heel turn in ROH, his '07-'08 face run, and his pre-BDK face run in Chikara. As good as he was as a heel with Hero, I think he's an even better face.

In a just world, Cesaro is a WWE World Champion.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Edwin said:

Is that the first Canadian Destroyer in WWE history? I don't recall ever seeing it in a WWE ring.

Didn't Trevor Murdoch use it as a finish? That was around my university years so my memory is... let's just say, shaky at best.

Edit: Hahaha! Well, sort of.