DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2019 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

2 hours ago, clintthecrippler said:

I am going to hell for this one, but it looks like those guys ate all the meals that Michelle McCool skipped.

I guess I'll see you there because of my own Michelle McCool not eating joke a page back.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Such a die-early business. Glad to see some guys from back in the day still out and about, looking happy. 

Tugboat should wear Shockmaster shirts to these kinds of events (I assume they're all together for a convention/event). Might as well embrace it now. People will love him all the more for having a sense of humor about it all. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Captain Kronos said:

Such a die-early business. Glad to see some guys from back in the day still out and about, looking happy. 

Tugboat should wear Shockmaster shirts to these kids of events (I assume they're all together for a convention/event). Might as well embrace it now. People will love him all the more for having a sense of humor about it all. 

He appeared on one of the early episodes of Edge & Christian's WWE Network show poking fun at the Shockmaster

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, HumanChessgame said:

I remember numerous kids having that same jacket when I was in middle school circa 1994.

I had a very similar Sharks Starter jacket in middle school and Jr. High. I also had a black one.

The Sharks vintage jerseys are so much better than their current ones. I had an Arturs Irbe Sharks jersey. 

• Like 1