DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2019 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

At one point, "The Beast" Mark Labbett was the face authority figure of New Generation Wrestling. NGW used to be aired on the Fight Network under the title of British Wrestling Weekly. I've watched The Chase occasionally on GSN.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Generation_Wrestling

• Like 1

Isn't there like a protocol of getting tattooists to draw the design before they ink it permanently? Because I can't imagine it's that terribly impolite to get it drawn on and then say you've changed your mind. I'm fairly sure even the top tattooists in the world have had that happen a bunch. Why would anyone see something that shoddy and say make it forever?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, AxB said:

Isn't there like a protocol of getting tattooists to draw the design before they ink it permanently? Because I can't imagine it's that terribly impolite to get it drawn on and then say you've changed your mind. I'm fairly sure even the top tattooists in the world have had that happen a bunch. Why would anyone see something that shoddy and say make it forever?

Professional artists draw it before they start tattooing. All of my ink was professionally done, so they don't look anywhere close to that garbage. That looks like somebody who wanted to get into tattooing offered his drunk buddy a free tattoo. 

• Like 1