DVDVR Message Board

Royal Rumble XXXII - 1/27/2019

Dolfan in NYC

54 minutes ago, CSC said:

Lars Sullivan is right there.

Win the rumble, set a new elimination record, destroy Brock in 5 minutes at WrestleMania and you have your new, better, full-time monster.  

If they didn't strap a rocket to Braun to be the monster to take down Brock, I don't see it being Lars Sullivan.

On 12/21/2018 at 8:48 PM, Dolfan in NYC said:

My guess is from NXT men you'll probably get 3 of these:  Ricochet, Ciampa, Gargano, Aleister Black, or Adam Cole (Bay Bay) (or another an Undisputed Era).   I'd say Riddle is a hair too new and they still want to wash the Bellator off him 

Of the NXT women, I'd hazard a guess that 3 of these:  Baszler, Shirai, Bianca Belair, Candice LaRae, or Kairi.   I'd have added Dakota Kai, but she's hurt.

I wouldn't use Bianca here. She has such star potential that she shouldn't be seen on the main roster until she is ready for a huge push.

The Cruiserweight Title will be defended in a 4-way

Buddy Murphy will defend against the winners of these qualifying matches

Kalisto vs. Lio Rush

Drew Gulak vs. Akira Tozawa

Cedric Alexander vs. Hideo Itami

Also per WWE.com - this is who are officially in the Rumble

Women

Natalya
Bayley
Sasha Banks
Ember Moon
Ruby Riott
Sarah Logan
Liv Morgan 
Carmella (#30)

Men

Drew McIntyre
R-Truth (#30)
Kofi Kingston
Big E
Xavier Woods

I had the weirdest dream the other night.

The format of the Royal Rumble was, the Rumble is the only match on the show, and it was 100 wrestlers from WWE, NXT, and various other random HOFers and other assorted indy superstars.  And oddly enough, I dreamed that I watched it in "real time" (whatever that means in a dream), but the final 4 were Bryan, Samoa Joe, Lo Ki and Necro Butcher.  And I woke up before any if those four started getting eliminated.

• Like 3

They have added a bunch of people to the Rumble over the weekend with lots of announcements on social media from the various house shows

Not including Finn (and I am sure I missed some)

• Seth Rollins
  • Samoa Joe
  • Jeff Hardy
  • Dean Ambrose
  • Bobby Lashley