DVDVR Message Board

SDL is The Dangers of Methane Gas - 12/4/2018

Dolfan in NYC

16 hours ago, RIShane said:

The New Daniel Bryan is the most ecologically conscious heel since Ludvig Borga.

We were talking just yesterday about how Ludvig Borga's heel talking points about the benefits of socialized medicine and clean energy initiatives would've made him more over as a evil foreigner heel today than they did when he was working.

It reminds me of the guy running the Progressive Liberal heel gimmick in Appalachia getting booed for chastising fans for not driving electric cars or hybrid SUVs..

I am experiencing the NJPW / WCW invasion angle dilemma.  I have no idea why I should be booing Daniel Bryan since I am also looking forward to my daughter being suspended from high school for kicking a boy in the groin.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nofuture said:

Some quality heeling by Bryan after they went off the air.

"Aberdeen, Washington... which is truly GOD'S COUNTRY!" 

I drove through Aberdeen once and if that is God's Country than we really need to take another hard look at religion.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

SmackDown did its lowest number in more than two years, barely topping its rating from the night of the 2016 presidential election.

They don't live and die on every ratings fluctuation these days, but there's no denying that this product is ice cold. 

Those cable news networks are going to be in such shit in fifteen years when their main demos have died off. 

39 minutes ago, D.Z said:

WWE will be doing 1.0 tv ratings someday in the next decade, while being taped live in small places and only using bigger buildings for live big shows.

Works for NJPW.

• Haha 1

On 12/5/2018 at 11:05 AM, Dolfan in NYC said:

Also, Daniel's super-underrated fuck you to the "What" chants:

Sith Daniel Bryan rules.

I loved this so much.

DBry needs to sell me a cardigan.

The Rusev Taco Bell physique was quite the promo, too. Dug the Becky/Charlotte stuff. This was a great show.