DVDVR Message Board

Cutting A Fucking Promo 101 Revisited

Thomas Bugg

I always thought this was one of Sting's better promos. I like how he keeps his back turned to the camera to illustrate his point.

I only ever saw snippets of that in the video packages they'd run during his rafters period. Total money promo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Not exactly Flair, Piper or Arn, but it's entertaining!

Too Cold had some of the worst promos of all time around early 1994 and then Simmons came in and did some great ones to cover him up.  "IT'S CALLED THE JECTS!"

Foley had a great one that seems to be completely missing from Youtube about the glory that is WCW and their star making machine.  Him and Raven, maybe I'll put it up.

• 4 weeks later...

This thread's BQ [bockwinkel Quotient] is deplorably low

Let's rectify that (and feel free to skip ahead to 2:42)

"$500.00 a punch"

EDIT:

hit the mother lode, looks like one [typo prone] youtube account has dozens of the 2 minute Bockwinkel & Heenan spots from AWA in a playlist

• Like 1

Not exactly Flair, Piper or Arn, but it's entertaining!

Too Cold had some of the worst promos of all time around early 1994 and then Simmons came in and did some great ones to cover him up.  "IT'S CALLED THE JECTS!"

Foley had a great one that seems to be completely missing from Youtube about the glory that is WCW and their star making machine.  Him and Raven, maybe I'll put it up.

Too Cold is baked out of his skull here.