DVDVR Message Board

OCTOBER 2018 WRESTLING PHOTOS

On 10/7/2018 at 9:52 PM, AxB said:

Shawn-Michaels-1.jpg

I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner, but Shawn needs to be given Skinner's gimmick. That's a nostalgia trip I would want to take, but I'm kinda weird like that.

For those of you that also had the Skinner Hasbro figure, did you notice on the packaging his finisher is called "the Gatorbreaker", but it was never referred to as such on tv. I called it "the Gatorbreaker" when doing commentary during my action figure ppv's.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner, but Shawn needs to be given Skinner's gimmick. That's a nostalgia trip I would want to take, but I'm kinda weird like that.

For those of you that also had the Skinner Hasbro figure, did you notice on the packaging his finisher is called "the Gatorbreaker", but it was never referred to as such on tv. I called it "the Gatorbreaker" when doing commentary during my action figure ppv's.

I once said Shawn Michaels looks like Skinner and also Trevor from Grand Theft Auto V.

• Like 1

lgblbagcbwn7pmb1bgbvy3impp9go3ihqp9cojsa

The peak of all that is right in pro wrestling, God of Light And All That It Touches, Andreza Giant Panda vs Gorgeous Matsuno, the guy who only has a job because he was in a sex tape scandal like 20some years ago and is well into his 50s.

• Like 2

Gorgeous Matsuno is the worse pro-wrestler ever. Old, slow, immobile, unathletic, unfunny.

If you're going to be a comedy wrestler, at least be unique and/or funny. He's neither.

Super Sasadango Machine/Muscle Sakai gets an entire MUSCLE show next year at like Sumo Hall or something. I forget exactly which building. I await Pedro Takaishi vs Gorgeous Matsuno in the semi-main.

Here is the mighty Pedro in his native environment.

And here we have the disrespectful young punks (age at the time 32 and 28) taunting the 49 year old man, for being old and bald:

DX-Slaughter-WWE-Network-e1478208557134.

And here they are, still being disrespectful young punks at ages 53 and 49:

DX-WWE-Raw.jpg

Is Shawn Michaels' beard a ginger one that's going white, or a white one riddled with tobacco stains?

• Like 2