DVDVR Message Board

OCTOBER 2018 WRESTLING PHOTOS

2 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

I want to know how they got in the ring. Airlift? Did they climb in and wait for the ring crew to put the ropes up after?

From what I've seen they basically shimmy under the bottom rope while the ref and some ring crew pull the bottom rope up

Steve_Corino.jpg

Steve Corino. Because people were posting pictures of Blonde hair/ Dark beard wrestlers in the other thread. But this is the photo thread so I'm putting it here.

• Like 7

I was going to quote replies to me but then it looks like I'm arguing with you guys and I've no need to...

Listen, I wish Chelsea all the best: I've known her for years and I've shared locker rooms with her several times. I feel there's better female wrestlers from British Columbia that should've gotten the spot...like, any of the other 7-8 women in the province.

1 hour ago, Marty Sugar said:

I was going to quote replies to me but then it looks like I'm arguing with you guys and I've no need to...

Listen, I wish Chelsea all the best: I've known her for years and I've shared locker rooms with her several times. I feel there's better female wrestlers from British Columbia that should've gotten the spot...like, any of the other 7-8 women in the province.

Did you post this in the wrong topic?

On 10/22/2018 at 10:05 PM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Are you sure you weren't hanging out with Tommy Lee?

Abdullah Kobayashi had Hep C, so it could be from him.