DVDVR Message Board

OCTOBER 2018 WRESTLING PHOTOS

Cocaine is a hell of a drug, 2018 version.  

Also ... that So Cal Uncensored In n Out knockoff shirt is amazing.

Searching twitter for Jericho cruise pictures is the gift that keeps on giving.  

• Like 1

I don't think Jericho was anywhere close to sober the entire trip, but he did a great job.  The Fozzy concerts were sick, especially the first one as we were sailing away (maaaan).  The spoken word stuff was stuff out of his books but still delivered well.  Only blemish was the Ross/Lawler live podcast because of how bitter JR was and how much Lawler was obviously bullshitting (still claiming Savage walked out on WWE before a Raw and he took over because he was there at the time; claiming Memphis wrestling was responsible for pretty much everything, etc).

In short, the trip was a blast and if they do another, I'd recommend it.  The fears about unkempt, unruly and idiotic fans were not realized in the slightest - everyone was super cool.

• Like 6

I can see about assembling something later but I didn't watch all of the wrestling and only a few of the events. The wrestling was fun, if not a bit comedy-oriented.  On the first night they played it a bit too serious which lost the crowd, but went more comedy after that, culminating in the Impact vs. Mushroom Kingdom match on the last night.  

I didn't get to see the Bucks of Jericho six-man but did see the matching gear, which was choice.  Jericho apparently took the fall. 

And since it's wrestling-related and there's no thread, here's my costume for the last night's "Nightmare Before Halloween" costume day:

15zk7gq.jpg?1

Told you you couldn't see me.  

Sadly, I lost my towel early on, but immediately after, I won $10 on Let It Ride next to Jay Lethal and $90 on blackjack next to Jim Ross, Raven and Shane Helms.  A noble sacrifice.

• Like 4

• RIPPA locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic