DVDVR Message Board

UFC 229: Khabib vs. McGregor (10/6/2018) - Las Vegas, NV (T-Mobile Arena)

Elsalvajeloco

Who was it that told me back in the Brooklyn incident that I was watching this all wrong for not enjoying the entertainment value?  This promotion is no better than AAA/CMLL/WWE.  

Maybe Conor will take his career seriously now or maybe owning a pizza shop is in his future.

Just now, Casey said:

Safe to say he won't be fighting Artem, right? If so, that's twice that something involving McGregor has caused a match of his to be cancelled.

I would say so.

I'm not sure what was stupider, Khabib throwing his career away or the announcers calling the guy throwing furniture through car windows "honorable".  What a complete and utter shitshow UFC has become.  You reap what you sow.

Everyone that threw a shot, especially Khabib, should be booked for assault tonight.

Dana basically convincing Khabib to leave without the belt is telling me he's never seeing that thing again.  If he's still champion tomorrow morning, something is seriously wrong.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Michael Sweetser said:

I'm not sure what was stupider, Khabib throwing his career away or the announcers calling the guy throwing furniture through car windows "honorable".  What a complete and utter shitshow UFC has become.  You reap what you sow.

Everyone that threw a shot, especially Khabib, should be booked for assault tonight.

Dana basically convincing Khabib to leave without the belt is telling me he's never seeing that thing again.  If he's still champion tomorrow morning, something is seriously wrong.

• Like 3