DVDVR Message Board

Crown Jewel - 11/2/18 from null, null

John from Cincinnati

7 hours ago, Ryan said:

Styles vs Jinder repackaged as Saudi Arabian to see if anyone notices.

Next week is the one year mark since AJ beat Jinder for the title, I'm down for the rematch. That or Styles vs Shane in a WrestleMania rematch.

• Like 1

I'm wondering ... all this may mean is that Renee does commentating via Skype from the Performance Center...

"Renee Young to Join Crown Jewel Announce Team in Saudi Arabia"; well, Renee *will* join the announce team ... and the announce team *is* going to *be* in Saudi Arabia ...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, nate said:

I'm wondering ... all this may mean is that Renee does commentating via Skype from the Performance Center...

"Renee Young to Join Crown Jewel Announce Team in Saudi Arabia"; well, Renee *will* join the announce team ... and the announce team *is* going to *be* in Saudi Arabia ...

That was my first thought but the article does say she is set to travel to Saudi.

1 hour ago, DreamBroken said:

That was my first thought but the article does say she is set to travel to Saudi.

Someone will need to explain to me if Renee is in Saudi Arabia why her voice sounds like a 56K modem and she is commenting on things that happened 10 seconds ago.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, hammerva said:

If we are to believe the WWE web site on the events page, Hulk Hogan will be at Crown Jewel.  Which makes perfect sense for all the wrong reasons

Hogan is hobbling out with the Universal title.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hammerva said:

If we are to believe the WWE web site on the events page, Hulk Hogan will be at Crown Jewel.  Which makes perfect sense for all the wrong reasons

At this point they're just going all out with offending everybody.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1