DVDVR Message Board

Crown Jewel - 11/2/18 from null, null

John from Cincinnati

Undertaker looked really over the hill here. That's not that surprising, but it kinda shocked me to see how lost he looked out there, like he needed his hand held at times. The double Irish whip looked to be his fault, he (and Kane) were well out of place on the moonsault and at one point HHH did the kick to the gut to setup the pedigree but Undertaker failed to bend over leading to HHH having to grab him by the head to put him in position.

No big fan of them but props to DX for working so hard to make that somewhat entertaining, especially given the injury.

This was the most McMahoniest show ever. HHH booked to win, a McMahon winning a tournament not even entered into. A Host that hopefully no one wants to see comes out poses and leaves. Legit surprised Hogan didn't win best in the world after Miz was out. 

6 hours ago, King Leonidas Of Sparta said:

This was the most McMahoniest show ever. HHH booked to win, a McMahon winning a tournament not even entered into. A Host that hopefully no one wants to see comes out poses and leaves. Legit surprised Hogan didn't win best in the world after Miz was out. 

Some things never change over the years.

• Like 1

HHH winning makes sense at least. Of the four, he will probably be wrestling more than the other three. 

I'm disappointed about Braun, he is the best new prospect in a decade and was super over. The Evolution show got me to let my guard down for a split second. 

I will give WWE a free tip. Maybe tape the Saudi shows first and then air them. 

• Thanks 1

I skimmed but I didn't see it - but that doesn't mean it wasn't mentioned... somewhere

Basically - Shane winning was always the plan since this is supposed to be the start of a Shane heel turn

So we can all look forward to that

15 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I skimmed but I didn't see it - but that doesn't mean it wasn't mentioned... somewhere

Basically - Shane winning was always the plan since this is supposed to be the start of a Shane heel turn

So we can all look forward to that

This disappoints me since I prefer face Shane over heel Shane.

• Like 1

The only way this show should have ended was having the World Cup final as the main event and have Shane bring out the Hulkster to squash Ziggler and be crowned Best In The World (or whatever they called it). Would've been the perfect ending to that show lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eivion said:

This disappoints me since I prefer face Shane over heel Shane.

Same here.  He always gets massive pops so it seems pointless to turn him.. especially when the last thing we need more of is heel authority figures. Shane has worked best in the role he's been the past 3 years

• Like 3