DVDVR Message Board

Crown Jewel - 11/2/18 from null, null

John from Cincinnati

Maybe the Prince will accept a free month of WWE Network instead? He can still watch the all his favorite Fashion Police matches plus that MSG show where Kamala and Andre were in a cage!

Guys, this is going to go very smoothly!

Next up: WWE ONE NIGHT IN PARADISE: LIVE FROM UGANDA'S FAVORITE THEME RESTAURANT KON-E-CHEESE!

Who would have thought when Wrestlemania 1 happened that THAT would end up being the company that would go on to perfectly symbolize the death throws of End-Stage Colonial Capitalism? Certainly not Mr. T!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

I could see The WWE running the show just cuz it's so far along already but I'd be surprised if they came back after this for awhile at least until all the political pressure dies down.

Personally I would have said no women no show back in April, get with the times or as Martin would say get to steppin'. 

Just now, Web Conn said:

I could see The WWE running the show just cuz it's so far along already but I'd be surprised if they came back after this for awhile at least until all the political pressure dies down.

Personally I would have said no women no show back in April, get with the time sor as Martin would say get to steppin'. 

The thing is the way American political media and popular opinion works, the next two weeks is the ONLY time this will be a problem, since in a few months everyone will be way more outraged over which color shoes Lil Mosey is wearing on his hands or what not and they can go right back to the deal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

They could sell out a basketball Arena in the states with DX vs Brothers of Destruction even on two weeks notice. MAy not be able to pay Shawn 10 million though, but Matt Bentlay could shave his head and be a Shawn stand in.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

If John Bolton gets his way and you guys bomb Iran, this will all blow over. Just a thought. A thought John Bolton probably wakes up to every morning.

... with wood so hard he has to do a handstand to piss.

• Haha 1

I'll watch maybe idk I watched GRR.

I'd much rather they'd go to the DRC and have a Sports Entertainment vs Catch Fétiche supershow in Kinsasha.

Seriously Voodoo Wrestling is something completely different than you'll see anywhere else. 

You know, it's not like I don't know now that wrestling was never a "clean" and non-horrible business...but somehow it's so on-the-nose-for-2018 depressing that the thing that I used to watch when I was 11 on Sunday mornings because I liked to see George Steele eat weird stuff and hoped he would get a date with Miss Elizabeth is now a thing where I have to ponder the loss of hundreds of millions of dollars in blood money vs. abandoning any semblance of a universal moral imperative for democratic human rights standards and, like, literally the official end of pretending the Enlightenment was a success before I decide if I want to watch New Day's pretend butler eat weird stuff.

Somewhere between Nixon going to China and Constable Corbin going to Saudi Arabia we lost control scaleablility.

• Like 11

Short of the GOP itself, WWE is probably the most virulently pro-Trump entity in America right now. As long as the adminstration's line is "yeah, but look at all this money" you can bet WWE will follow suit. The only thing Vince and Donald hate more than losing money is admitting they did something wrong, and Vince is actually the more insulated of the two.

• Like 1

I'd love to see an angle in the main event where all three guys are down, when Mohammed Hassan's music hits, he runs out, cashes in the Money in the Bank briefcase that he paid SAUDI OIL MONEY to Baron Corbin to obtain, and then pins Roman. Hassan is revealed as the money man behind the Saudi PPVs.

I demand Mohammed Hassan closure.

2 hours ago, Six String Orchestra said:

It bums me out, I was looking forward to Styles vs Bryan, their match from ROH Main Event Spectacles was one of the first few indy matches I ever saw. Now if I watch it I feel like i'm supporting Saudi Arabia.

Same here.

• Like 1

The worst part of all this is the Turkish government released the detained Priest so you know there was some sort of payback to the Turkish government.  Nobodies hands are clean in this.  Everyone has blood on their hands.  Us, the Saudi's, the Turkish government.  Dirty tentacles just extend out in all directions.

• Like 1