DVDVR Message Board

The ROH Thread

The Ciampa-Cedric no-DQ match on TV this past weekend was pretty nuts. Nice nod to history with Corino getting a PTSD flashback over the guardrail superplex.

Watching it live it was crazy. We thought for sure one or both of them would be pretty fucked up from it. I remember asking Cedric afterwards about it and he said surprisingly they were fine. If you like no-DQ matches this is worth a look.

Also have to laugh at Papadon. He put a lot of Greek elements in there I picked up on, but the whole thing seems out of place for ROH. He's technically not bad though. Still find it funny seeing him at a local show held by a Greek church. They trotted him out there expecting the crowd to care and nobody gave a damn.

I wish the Greek church I belong to, St. George's held wrestling shows. I'd go to church more often.

• Like 1

Kendrick looked real good against Adam Cole tonight. If he doesn't land that WWE trainer deal, why not bring in Kendrick & London? At least for one double-shot where they can have a match against Red Dragon and a match against Daniels & Kazarian?

I think their individual matches in ROH recently has been good (Cole vs. Kendrick, Steen vs. Kendrick, London vs. Elgin, London vs. Strong). I think they know there's a difference between what's expected of them doing a random indy in Podunk, WV and doing ROH. I'm just saying it's worth trying. Red Dragon has beaten almost everyone...

There's no real reason not to.  London/Kendrick would have a helluva chance to show they're more than just flips as a team, and they'd have a helluva match against ReDragon.  Plus, beating them would certainly add to ReDragon being very dominant tag champs.  It could be done for the Vegas PPV they have coming up.  Book it, ROH.

Not sure where I heard/read this, but isn't ROH pissed at London for pulling a no show? He hasn't appeared since.

But yeah, sign me up for London/Kendrick vs ReDragon. At this point, I only really watch ROH if a card has a match or two that really stand out to me. Gotta check out Kendrick/Cole.