DVDVR Message Board

The ROH Thread

Has Corino always been so godawful on commentary? I've seen a few clips of interviews he's done over the years and he seemed like a funny guy but he's horrendous during the matches. Now that I think about it, isn't there anyone on the indy scene they could get that would do a decent job?

RoH has tried a few different people at the color spot and always end up back with Corino for some reason.

I always liked the different lighting effects RoH had during the Gabe Era. The only ones I can think of that they use now are for Outlaw Inc. and the spotlight for Cole.

It seems like heel color commentators don't know how to dial it back any more.  notNWA Anarchy has had a few like that on their TV show; the guy will gloss over the match for several minutes for the sake of a new extended variation of the same fat joke at the expense of the play-by-play guy.

I thought Corino was very good on his first show back. It was the over the top SCUM shit that was annoying the last time around as announcer. He's better than the others (Nigel, Nana, guy whose name I can't remember) they have tried in the past year.

So.......is ROH or whoever owns them now......ever.......going to try and make something of the company in any way, or is the plan to just run as is from now until whenever the owners get tired of spending money on it?

Seriously wondering. It feels like they've taken several steps backwards since even the HDNet days, at least then they managed to have shows produced in the standard TV format. 

The last time I saw them on my local FOX channel it looked less like a new and cutting edge company and more like the reruns of an old local indy, or has that changed since then (it was in like late 2011)

Last I heard, under their current model they were making money and Sinclair plans to slowly build it. As they expand, so will ROH. It is not a priority given that it is currently self-sustaining.

This is probably for the best. Establish a solid base of paying fans, and then gradually make improvements while appeasing the current base and attempting to reach out to a new. TNA hit the accelerate button and thought they were competition for WWE in just its second week in business and NOW they are scaling back drasitically after finding out (after 10 years) that they are a television product and do not have a brand strong enough to jusitfy a million house shows, 12 PPVs a year, and on-the-road Impacts.

I am sure ROH is making some good money for Sinclair and if not at the point where everyone is popping champage in the Sinclair Office- definitely in the next 2-3 years. The last thing I want to see is another wrestling company blow their load out-the-gate and everything goes to shit from there.

If you are heading to operate errands in the course of the warmth of the summer time day, leave your pet at property. Even if you park your car in the shade with the home windows down, temperatures inside of your auto can still get to up to one hundred twenty degrees.

With the assist of gentle cleanser, clean up your skin gently air condition. Do not scrub, rub or therapeutic massage your experience. Totally keep away from the use of the facial products and also the cosmetics which contain liquor, menthol or eucalyptus oil.

Depending on the measurement of the house and overall region demanding air conditioning, some choices have to be made for the air strengthener getting put in. The typical decision for a home may be windowpane or split ac. Central air conditioning could be option for substantial properties, workplaces and factories.

And ultimately, you get to empty the pan your self. Just make positive the pan is large ample so the air conditioner doesn+t shut off in the middle of the night when the pan fills up.

I will be working with air condition service a rather common compelled air, large efficiency gasoline furnace and break up central air conditioning method for our exercising. This is an up-circulation program that means the heating or cooling air will be disbursed upward from the top rated of the air dealing with device as opposed to a down-flow or horizontal variety set up. The terminology and functionality of the technique however is rather the identical.

Given that I would have been content with possibly device, I purchased the Frigidaireas it has the most affordable general cost. Experienced the annual power expenses been different, I would have in comparison the all-in' price about a five 12 months time horizon.

Unless you have obtain to a applied compressor and have the signifies to substitute it and recharge the system yourself, it will be way too costly to repair in most cases. Less than regular instances the compressor will previous significantly more time than the warranty addresses.

http://www.dnbradio.com.br/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=170237

http://tironx.fr/forum/showthread.php?tid=6016

http://darkness.forumup.us/viewtopic.php?p=11762&mforum=darkness#11762

• Like 6

Davey says goodbye:

"With a heavy heart I can announce I announce that myself and ROH have parted ways for good and I will not be at Final Battle. Please continue to support them and the incredible talent they have. Thanks for the memories. It was an amazing ride.

To clarify, it was ROH offices decision to not have me at Finall Battle. Not mine or any other company's."