DVDVR Message Board

SEPT 2018 WRESTLING PHOTOS

RIPPA

2 hours ago, Oyaji said:

Tenzan's ankles... Why is he not getting treatment for them?! They ain't melting, they look like they're fusing in place. 

He's turning into Marty Jannetty, who last I heard was actually walking on his ankles. 

Hopefully Kojima has one more G1 in him. We needed a veteran presence this year. 

4 hours ago, The Natural said:

DmuBhsiX0AAll4X?format=jpg&name=900x900

That's like Christian's entrance he had, right after the Edge & Christian tag team broke up. The Operatic one. Morton's doing a version of that, only without anything that was good about it.

PS Why is it that Edge & Christian were a Tag team for years and never had a collective identity? They were always just Edge and Christian. The Hardyz and Dudleys both got to be Boyz, but Edge & Christian were just two guys (except when they were Conquistadors, obviously).

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, AxB said:

That's like Christian's entrance he had, right after the Edge & Christian tag team broke up. The Operatic one. Morton's doing a version of that, only without anything that was good about it.

Christian's first version of "At Last" was awesome. I presume somebody in Queen's camp caught wind it was a little too close to "Bohemian Rhapsody".

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, AxB said:

PS Why is it that Edge & Christian were a Tag team for years and never had a collective identity? They were always just Edge and Christian. The Hardyz and Dudleys both got to be Boyz, but Edge & Christian were just two guys (except when they were Conquistadors, obviously).

They didn't even have a tag finisher.

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Christian's first version of "At Last" was awesome. I presume somebody in Queen's camp caught wind it was a little too close to "Bohemian Rhapsody".

The first version of “Just Close Your Eyes” was awesome too. 

• Like 4